Angry Knights and Dragons Gem Button broken? IOS

my gem button hasn't been working for me for 2 days now and im kinda pissed because it's only not working for me....and because i watched those videos for nothing please HELP ME! THIS IS VERY ANNOYING!

I don't think it's a problem, there are some videos that don't pay out until you watch a video that says 'Thanks for watching, your reward will be payed out shortly' then it will say '1 gem earned' and you press accept, then accept again as it will say '1 gem earned' again and you should get the gem amount for both of the videos, so it isn't a problem.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I'm having the same problem. The problem started yesterday (7/25). I have watched several videos yesterday and today but I'm not getting any gems. This quite frustrating. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Same on android.
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

Send a ticket
    Gree's Customer Service Sucks

Yes I have done this for about 2 or 1 year and It's suppost to do that but It stopped after yesterday because I counted that I watched over 10 videos and still didn't get anything from today and I kept trying but still no gems...

what do you mean Ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr2fasXD View Post
    Yes I have done this for about 2 or 1 year and It's suppost to do that but It stopped after yesterday because I counted that I watched over 10 videos and still didn't get anything from today and I kept trying but still no gems...
    Maybe you should trying killing the K&D tab, and try shutting your device down and re-installing K&D, then if it doesn't work then you file a ticket and if it gets canned there's no one you can PM.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Angry Knights and Dragons IOS Not getting gems from offers?

This has happend to me yesterday and I have watched videos from YESTERDAY and yet I didn't get any gems... I also watched videos yesterday which should of gave me GEMS from YESTERDAY but I still don't have my GEMS!!!! STILL WATCHING VIDEOS AND STILL NOT GETTING GEMS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Maybe you should trying killing the K&D tab, and try shutting your device down and re-installing K&D, then if it doesn't work then you file a ticket and if it gets canned there's no one you can PM.
    Well I tried to uninstal and restart my device and all the things you said but still nothing! and also what do we do with our ticket then?

Nice one, Bright guy...new topic and there was already topic about problem.
    AND IT WAS YOURS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pimatsu View Post
    Nice one, Bright guy...new topic and there was already topic about problem.
    AND IT WAS YOURS!!!
    lol didn't notice that I did another one XD posted it on accident again

It was allways problem with IOS.
    IOS users can reset AD-code and take gems more than us.
    So...now its a problem, when you cant get 300 gems/day?

BTW...I never watch videos^^
    Last edited by Pimatsu; 07-26-2015 at 03:18 PM.

lol didn't notice that I did another one XD posted it on accident again
    So would you mind deleting one of the threads, you are spamming, since you have two threads with the same thing in it, so thanks if you can.

Well I tried to uninstal and restart my device and all the things you said but still nothing! and also what do we do with our ticket then?
    If your tickets gets canned there are two options:

1. File another ticket and wait
    2. Keep filing tickets and spamming them until the "Costumer Support" answers your ticket and resolve your issue

Otherwise, you are prolly over the limit of videos per day and Pitmatsu is 100% correct.