Thread: Please Help

Please Help

I tried to post the pictures of a member having four maxed common interests, a maxed black swan, and a maxed Scheherazade. Six epics, all maxed? Seriously? Since you guys throw out commons, uncommons, and rares like they are about to spoil, how is this even possible? You say you don't want cheaters. How do people compete with that? I'd bet that player has a complete roster of Epic units. Just chance I suppose. Ridiculous.

That squad is not at all unusual. Just take a look at the Leaderboards.

The fact is that there are many players who are prepared to spend big money to get a squad like that. I know of someone who spent about $10,000 over a 3 month period. Another player spent $1,000 in less than 24 hours.

Most of us cannot compete with that. We gaze enviously at their glittering squads. Welcome to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Kruchten View Post
    I tried to post the pictures of a member having four maxed common interests, a maxed black swan, and a maxed Scheherazade. Six epics, all maxed? Seriously? Since you guys throw out commons, uncommons, and rares like they are about to spoil, how is this even possible? You say you don't want cheaters. How do people compete with that? I'd bet that player has a complete roster of Epic units. Just chance I suppose. Ridiculous.
    Send the pics to customer support and let them deal with it. Nobody can help you here...

Edit: ...IF they are cheating.

SpartanPhalanx is probably correct, see post above. There are customers who spend a lot of money to have insane stats. I know plenty of customers who spend more than $10k/month.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 07-26-2015 at 09:10 AM.
    Line ID: clementine88

He would be wasting his time. It is not an issue. Squads like that are commonplace now.

And with all due respect, I do believe that my reply is of great help to him.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    He would be wasting his time. It is not an issue. Squads like that are commonplace now.

And with all due respect, I do believe that my reply is of great help to him.
    Thanks, you're right. I edited my post.

I didn't mean you couldn't help him. I meant IF players are suspected of cheating, GREE doesn't handle cheaters thru the forums.

Ok, thanks for clarifying that, Vile Lynn (love the name, by the way).

He saw that very strong squad and jumped to the wrong conclusion. Hopefully now he is the wiser.

That squad is not at all unusual. Just take a look at the Leaderboards.

The fact is that there are many players who are prepared to spend big money to get a squad like that. I know of someone who spent about $10,000 over a 3 month period. Another player spent $1,000 in less than 24 hours.

Most of us cannot compete with that. We gaze enviously at their glittering squads. Welcome to the club.
    Indeed , I used to spend in excess of 1K p/m on other gree games to stay in front .......but that was a long time ago.......very long ago......eons ago !!

In the early days I bought a small amount of Gold, but very quickly realised that the rate of return from the Gold Chests was so poor that I would need to spend an absolute fortune in order to build a decent squad. So all I buy now is that Monthly Card.

Ok, thanks for clarifying that, Vile Lynn (love the name, by the way).

He saw that very strong squad and jumped to the wrong conclusion. Hopefully now he is the wiser.
    Thanks heh, I'm not really vile.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    Indeed , I used to spend in excess of 1K p/m on other gree games to stay in front .......but that was a long time ago.......very long ago......eons ago !!
    Hi dear Ratma! Great to see you again.
    Yeah, I used to spend a crazy amount in KA & CC. It was hard to keep up with FUN, and it's much more fun playing free now. No stress.

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Thanks heh, I'm not really vile.

Hi dear Ratma! Great to see you again.
    Yeah, I used to spend a crazy amount in KA & CC. It was hard to keep up with FUN, and it's much more fun playing free now. No stress.
    My dearest.....wow we keep bumping into each other..soon they will start rumors...hehe....great to see you having a free fun time, its less stress and more relaxed here for sure!
    have a much better bank balance nowadays too

Ratma, lol! Let the rumors fly!
    s.w.a.k.

I think you two should get a room!