• It should NOT be banned from PUBLIC property

10 43.48%
  • It should be banned from PRIVATE property

4 17.39%
  • It should NOT be banned from PRIVATE property

18 78.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The Banning of the Confederate Flag (or whatever that flag is called)

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I believe it shouldn't be banned at all.

It's just the butthurt liberals trying to appease the african american population.
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    And then we've got Obama appeasing the middle east, and not lowering the flag for the 5 people killed in Chattanooga till 5 days after.

1 african american dies its instantly a national tragedy.

No offense to anyone intended.
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ploop View Post
    I believe it shouldn't be banned at all.

It's just the butthurt liberals trying to appease the african american population.
    It's already been claimed here that more whites get "offended" by the flag than do African Americans. I've no evidence for that either way but if true then yes, it's the kind of "liberal" who sets out to be offended, either for themselves or on someone else's behalf (whether or not that other person is offended at all)

On the other hand, do you seriously not think the black population in America has good reason to feel aggrieved? After emancipation they were quite deliberately repressed for a century by Jim Crow laws (especially in the south). How would you feel if your forebears had been sneakily denied a vote, excluded from good education and the opportunities that spring from it, and you had to be on your guard 24/7 in case someone decided they were angry about something you did or said, so would come round in the middle of the night, drag you from your home and lynch you.

Now we have a spate of killings of unarmed black people by cops, or worse some rich clown playing at being a cop because he gave his local force a wad of greenbacks. Do police gun down as many unarmed whites? We don't hear about that over here if they do.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post

Now we have a spate of killings of unarmed black people by cops, or worse some rich clown playing at being a cop because he gave his local force a wad of greenbacks. Do police gun down as many unarmed whites? We don't hear about that over here if they do.
    That's kind of a whole different kettle of fish. African Americans placing common criminals on a pedestal because they happened to get shot while engaging in criminal activity is a very slippery slope.
    Last edited by Max Power; 08-04-2015 at 07:23 AM.

Post Count
    You know Zimmerman was acquitted and the testimony by a disinterested witness was that the guy who got shot was straddling Zimmerman on the ground beating him, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Trump will take the White House. All will finally be right in the world.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Trump will take the White House. All will finally be right in the world.
    I hope so.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    It's already been claimed here that more whites get "offended" by the flag than do African Americans. I've no evidence for that either way but if true then yes, it's the kind of "liberal" who sets out to be offended, either for themselves or on someone else's behalf (whether or not that other person is offended at all)

On the other hand, do you seriously not think the black population in America has good reason to feel aggrieved? After emancipation they were quite deliberately repressed for a century by Jim Crow laws (especially in the south). How would you feel if your forebears had been sneakily denied a vote, excluded from good education and the opportunities that spring from it, and you had to be on your guard 24/7 in case someone decided they were angry about something you did or said, so would come round in the middle of the night, drag you from your home and lynch you.

I agree, but is it really necessary to loot and riot? NO they're acting like the world owe's them a favor.

They get free cell phones, rent subsidy, food stamps, welfare, EBT, WIC, free school lunch, free healthcare, utility subsidy.

And they still complain.

You can't beat around the facts.

Post Count
    Free public defenders...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Free public defenders...
    made me lol!

Never cared much before, but I'm looking forward to the GOP debate tonight! I love how Trump has them all by the balls.
    I wish Perry had made the cut. He's always a good time, heh. I liked him as governor, but I wouldn't want him as the president. As if!

Post Count
    I think you're eventually going to be disappointed by Trump. He's a great promoter, and he knows what people want to hear him say, but he's never actually thought about issues or formed a coherent political philosophy. There are a million quotes from him from as recent as last election saying directly the opposite of what he's saying now. You know he was in favor of amnesty in 2012?
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    Oh I know what he's like so the issues are moot to me. I'm not a Trump supporter, I just like the dog & pony show. The GOP needs a good kick in the pants and I like watching that, too.

Post Count
    You're not even from the US, are you?
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    Me? Yes. California native living in Texas.

Post Count
    I hope the last california native to leave turns the lights out.
    Still mad at Bostick.