20% off sale, not so much,

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 20% off sale, not so much,

Post Count

20% off sale, not so much,

You are advertising a 20% off sale but when you click on it, everything is still full price. Liar, liar. iTunes doesn't look fondly on that.
    Kingdom Age:186-190-498

Firm believer that glitter and a good craft beer solves everything

New to Dragons Realm, be my friend: 644-156-209

Post Count
    We have addressed this a bit in other threads as well in support. It's being worked on and last time I checked when things like this happen they do get honored on our side regardless. I know it can be confusing and very frustrating but we will get it sorted out.

Lurker
    Post Count
    We will be sorting this out via charge back on all the gems I purchased for war. Gree has failed to deliver on a satisfactory gaming experience. Something I paid good money for.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Erageous View Post
    You are advertising a 20% off sale but when you click on it, everything is still full price. Liar, liar. iTunes doesn't look fondly on that.
    3 days later and the gem sale isn't fixed yet. Pretty unbelievable that Gree is impacting their revenue for so long.
    Maybe those programmers that got laid off did a number on Gree before they left. Too bad they couldn't have given us a bug free game. Then maybe they would still have jobs.
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    This is either Gree's complete incapability to do anything right or an illegal trick to make you buy the limited time supply crate (which is better value anyway but is beside the point).

This is false advertising and I'm sure it's illegal.
    IGN: Sim {RP} & Sim {EXR}

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I have heard rumors that some people are buying many mountains and then getting itunes to refund them 100%. For those of us who think that is too sneaky and want to legitimately buy gems at the sale price, will gree extend the sale once they get things fixed?
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    No word from Gree yet? I have purchased gems twice at full price this weekend for the war effort. I would like to get credit for that with additional gems or something. Hope they resolve it soon.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This will probably sound more cheeky than I mean it... but as sad as it is to say this, I believe we need to move past considering Gree an above-board firm. If we give them money at this point, it should be assumed that the chance of shenanigans is at least +/- 50%--whether that is in the form of glitches, mischarges, etc. If that makes anyone uncomfortable, then I would really recommend not spending any money. I spend an amount I am comfortable watching them set on fire, which is to say not very much.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alisha.Banshee View Post
    No word from Gree yet? I have purchased gems twice at full price this weekend for the war effort. I would like to get credit for that with additional gems or something. Hope they resolve it soon.
    Omg! Good luck to you, you'll need it
    Purple Squirrel

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Pretty unbelievable that Gree is impacting their revenue for so long.
    Pretty unbelievable you guys are still buying gems after being screwed for so long.