Win didn't count for goals.
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The first win did not give us a prize like we usually get
    -D

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So it can't be all about revenue- I'm sure I'm not the only one who spends refills mostly when needing to bail out a wins-in-a-row quest.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Our wins are counting on the war screen, but not towards guild quests. Makes me wonder why we're fighting.

LTQs too hard
    EB and RB prizes stink
    Can't get the 10th gem in the box event
    War wins don't even count towards wins and streaks
    Now Gree lays off 30+% of their staff. It doesn't look like things are about to get any better
    Purple Squirrel

All the whining in the world would not make gree come to their senses. so why bother? My advise is either quit whining or stop playing or better yet, both. Why do ppl keep playing a broken game? lmao

Post Count
    Hey Guys,

We have a good bit of the team working right now to get these things addressed and sorted out. I know it gets said way too often but we seriously do appreciate everyone being patient with us when these things happen.

Post Count
    battle wins still don't count towards the guild quest. Should we all write tickets or will it be fixed without ticket?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    battle wins still don't count towards the guild quest. Should we all write tickets or will it be fixed without ticket?
    If you like, please send in a ticket. Our teams are well aware of things and rest assured credit will be given period. I know in the time being it creates all sorts of confusion and frustration.

If you guys could spread that message along it would be awesome.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    If you like, please send in a ticket. Our teams are well aware of things and rest assured credit will be given period. I know in the time being it creates all sorts of confusion and frustration.

If you guys could spread that message along it would be awesome.
    I'm sorry Sirius, even if you do mean well and i'm not saying you are. Over the past few months this game has hopping from disaster to disaster due to crappy coding.
    I'm sorry if you saying several times the same thing on forum do you persuade me from saying it is all going to be alright.
    I'm not overly excited to send in a ticket to just 90% of the time get the response after 2 weeks, 'your game is outdated and this is a display error, please login and all will be fine...'. Well it isn't..

We are not confused, we are frustrated for quite some time already and these efforts trying to defuse it are too little and way to late if you ask me.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Generic_Username View Post
    All the whining in the world would not make gree come to their senses. so why bother? My advise is either quit whining or stop playing or better yet, both. Why do ppl keep playing a broken game? lmao
    Maybe because some of us still enjoy playing it. Better question is why are you trolling a game you obviously dislike? I hate feeding trolls but I just don't get it. There's got to be something better to do then waste time here. You've quit. Move on. Get a life. Oh yes, have a nice day 😘

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    If you like, please send in a ticket. Our teams are well aware of things and rest assured credit will be given period.
    Sirius, credit for wins never get sorted. It always up to the player to sort it or miss the rewards. The support team just closes ticket without solving problems or "passes to the dev team". The dev team never contact you or do anything.
    IGN: Sim {RP} & Sim {EXR}

Quote Originally Posted by Baltarr View Post
    Maybe because some of us still enjoy playing it. Better question is why are you trolling a game you obviously dislike? I hate feeding trolls but I just don't get it. There's got to be something better to do then waste time here. You've quit. Move on. Get a life. Oh yes, have a nice day 😘
    thats funny, you enjoy playing poorly coded games? you insult ppl then tell them to have a nice day? lolololol very good comeback.

Post Count
    I have been with this game since the get go and I don't understand how one can enjoy playing a game that never works.

I am consistently getting only 3 hits from full bars no matter how slowly I tap. Multiple tickets have been sent in and each time I'm pretty much being told its all in my head.
    Kingdom Age:186-190-498

Firm believer that glitter and a good craft beer solves everything

New to Dragons Realm, be my friend: 644-156-209

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Our wins are counting on the war screen, but not towards guild quests. Makes me wonder why we're fighting.

LTQs too hard
    EB and RB prizes stink
    Can't get the 10th gem in the box event
    War wins don't even count towards wins and streaks
    Now Gree lays off 30+% of their staff. It doesn't look like things are about to get any better
    I forsee a lot of retirements following this war.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim View Post
    Sirius, credit for wins never get sorted. It always up to the player to sort it or miss the rewards. The support team just closes ticket without solving problems or "passes to the dev team". The dev team never contact you or do anything.
    Won't be happening this time around. From what I know atm with the team your tickets should be being placed on hold status for follow ups that should be letting you guys know that you will get your rewards for what you earned progression wise in the events.

Regardless, you will get your rewards.