Trouble already - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trouble already

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Won't be happening this time around. From what I know atm with the team your tickets should be being placed on hold status for follow ups that should be letting you guys know that you will get your rewards for what you earned progression wise in the events.

Regardless, you will get your rewards.
    Thank you, Sirius.

I haven't yet, but I will send in a ticket about the missing guild rewards for wins.
    Line ID: clementine88

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Won't be happening this time around. From what I know atm with the team your tickets should be being placed on hold status for follow ups that should be letting you guys know that you will get your rewards for what you earned progression wise in the events.

Regardless, you will get your rewards.

Gree will either sort this mess out or credit me back for all the gems I spend (and already spent) this war. I've paid good money for a decent gaming experience, and short of that, I would like my money back. I'm sure my credit card company will agree.

Lurker Daniel-Son of Darius WAR's Avatar
    London UK Warriors Always Ready 930266338 Active Warriors All welcome to join, We are 47/50 Members
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    All fixed, all things work now. We just lost some time. Thanks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

All things work...not quite...

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel-Son of Darius WAR View Post
    All fixed, all things work now. We just lost some time. Thanks
    While it does appear that Normal guild rewards are fixed...Heroic Rewards still are not counting (the wins in a row). Also, we have only gotten 1 reward from day 1, while my guild should have gotten them all by now. So, still some work to be done...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim View Post
    Sirius, credit for wins never get sorted. It always up to the player to sort it or miss the rewards. The support team just closes ticket without solving problems or "passes to the dev team". The dev team never contact you or do anything.
    I'm still waiting for my credit form the last epic boss incident

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sixshooter View Post
    Gree will either sort this mess out or credit me back for all the gems I spend (and already spent) this war. I've paid good money for a decent gaming experience, and short of that, I would like my money back. I'm sure my credit card company will agree.
    You have been around long enough to know gree's history and iTunes with kingdom age. You honestly think they will reimburse you easily? Maybe since the layoffs they have changed, I will guess is what you must be thinking.
    With iTunes it's a 50/50 chance now, as they have stated several times, buy at own risk with gree games. Know 4 people who logged complaints with iTunes recently 2 was told no, and reminded of their past desision about buying at own risk, 1 has been escalated and is still waiting, and one had no problems...so I wish you luck with what you decide.
    Daily player

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Not all is fixed now.
    I did not get any Thrasher Mysic and still 0 of 4 for the Thrasher eye are shown by me.
    That the wall bonus does not stack is not ok too.
    Day 3 we did the 4 wins in a row but we are back on 1/4 wins in a row.
    Al fixed is something different.
    The Red Baron TRB

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It maxon that streak rewards are still not working. How hard could this be to make the game function as it has previously functioned?? I swear this incompetence seems intectional. And no gem sales are functioning either.