DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 15 case event????

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

15 case event????

Geez its almost impossible to complete a 10 case event, now Gree is going to a 15 case event? WTF
    couple of bonus units and some nice units 10-15 but is it attainable with out gold usage?????

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CAPT MICKY D View Post
    Geez its almost impossible to complete a 10 case event, now Gree is going to a 15 case event? WTF
    couple of bonus units and some nice units 10-15 but is it attainable with out gold usage?????
    Since when has gree put out an event that is attainable without the use of GOLD???

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    its attainable gold free. i have 12/15 with over 4 days left. i may not get to 15 this time but it can be done gold free

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CAPT MICKY D View Post
    Good morning to you too. Before complaining on forums how about you try to reach 10+ cases. Surprised how easy it was? Maybe they recalculated drop rates too when changing from 10 to 15? Duuuuh...

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuombajj View Post
    Good morning to you too. Before complaining on forums how about you try to reach 10+ cases. Surprised how easy it was? Maybe they recalculated drop rates too when changing from 10 to 15? Duuuuh...
    Well I have been stuck at 9/15 for 24 hours now, so it seems very similar to doing a box 10 event
    Guess the "luck" rotates to certain groups on each event, and I am not on that groupd for this one, maybe in the next

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well, it has never been EASY to accomplish getting 10 cases opened in MY case. Perhaps in yours it has been. I've been on 8 of 15 for almost a day now. That's with trying to open one per hour except with the 6 hours I have been sleeping. so yes it's not easy!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    12/15 gold free, it's all luck, just keep tapping away. Ya never know.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason123 View Post
    12/15 gold free, it's all luck, just keep tapping away. Ya never know.
    I aint giving up just say'n

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    At 14/15 and 5/8 all with cash openings!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    been on 6/15 for days...sometimes you get the drops..some times you don't...

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    14/15 and 8/8 done cash only if get 15 great but if not a 200mil unit is not going to make hitting bosses any easier

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    FINALLY got 9/15 opened

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    been on12/15 since day 1 and bit .... its same with 10 boxes get 8/9 first day then zeros the odds are way off it just does not add up but then what does un gree maths land. coufixedgh.

Banned
    Post Count
    In 2 plus years of play I have only gotten all 10 twice. It's definitely not easy for me anyways

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Seems like it's gotten easier in the last few months. I rarely do not finish. I'm sitting on 14/15 now with just cash hits. Already got the 8/8 earlier today