DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 15 case event????

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    I really do like you Speed, you always been a nice guy, but I have to disagree with you here
    as per your post, even though you stated Crazy did not posted anything negative, you are calling him (or implying he is) a troll, or a troll employee which maybe even more derrogative

perhaps your reply (if any) should had been more respectful.........and if you meant that post as sarcasm, I do not see it at all, in which case you may call me Sheldon Cooper
    I lol'd when I saw stump's attempt at trolling

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CAPT MICKY D View Post
    Finished event @11 cases opened and 6/8 oh well and here is another case event so far 1 for 10 cases ughhhhh
    I ended up with 7 cases opened and 3 units which is about par for my luck.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm still sitting at 0 cases opened on the current event. I look at that leaderboard and just laugh at #1. Yeah nothing suspicious about that lol

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Last event I got 10/15 and 6/8; far better than I've ever done. So far this one I have one.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Truth, craze has certainly posted his fair share of nagativity, you don't have to go back far to see that. Sometimes the specific post that You last see is actually a reasonable one ( it does happen in rare occasion, possibly all the other ones have to go through the boss before they're allowed to post them)

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    All that I could read from slump right there was blah blah blah blah blah. Seems to be getting pretty common nowadays here..lol

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    All I can read from crazy and crew is blah blah blah. The exact same blahs they've been spouting for a few years now. Get a new gig, or new material at least. Stop using the same old stories and excuses that you've been using all this time. Still talking about bridge jumpers to this day

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    "Stop using the same old stories and excuses that you've been using all this time." LOL you should take your own advice amigo!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    "Stop using the same old stories and excuses that you've been using all this time." LOL you should take your own advice amigo!
    Don't fall for the fake bro he's baiting you lmao
    Join us at our new place. "Salted Organic Nuts" faction
    Everything is all natural all organic non GMO*:302998857:
    ADMISSION IS FREE, HOWEVER BRICK DONATIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED
    997-245-568

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Talking about fake, you're about as real as a three dollar bill with your buddy obamas picture on it salty. Craze you just keep repeating what I say, why is that? Be original at least. Think up some new content. Oops, just remembered, it all has to pass the bosses approval, and he's stuck in a time loop. Go digital guys, vinyl is ok I guess, but you didn't take care, and it's all scratched up and keeps skipping and repeating. You've got no new content. I know it's not you guys fault, it all comes down from up top.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Talking about fake, you're about as real as a three dollar bill with your buddy obamas picture on it salty. Craze you just keep repeating what I say, why is that? Be original at least. Think up some new content. Oops, just remembered, it all has to pass the bosses approval, and he's stuck in a time loop. Go digital guys, vinyl is ok I guess, but you didn't take care, and it's all scratched up and keeps skipping and repeating. You've got no new content. I know it's not you guys fault, it all comes down from up top.
    Lmfao duuuuude you must be bored today
    Join us at our new place. "Salted Organic Nuts" faction
    Everything is all natural all organic non GMO*:302998857:
    ADMISSION IS FREE, HOWEVER BRICK DONATIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED
    997-245-568

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    if we all thought 15 was difficilt check the goals on this new box lol

10/10 box plus get x for extra... plus multi part wrapper 4/10 is open 15 for boost unit so whats at 10/10 ultimate?
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 07-30-2015 at 05:57 PM.