GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hellraizer ama

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    But your were demoted from your Mod position and it took a while but they still took away 1Shot's Mod position, so I don't see why they don't look at Lolsies' and Legalious' progress, I guess they didn't cause trouble so they got to keep their position.
    I wasn't demoted, but stepped down.
    But as regular members I guess we don't know how much they are doing behinds the scenes
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 09-04-2015 at 11:49 AM.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    I'm still interested to see who will be reviewing the Mods after 6 months when their time as a Volunteer Mod is up and they might have a chance to extend that Mod's time as a Mod. I really don't find any point in having them giving out opportunities to become Volunteer Mods if they don't even appoint ppl to become Mods, Sirius even promised to have a list, I guess they just made the thread to increase their post count. This is very irresponsible of GREE in the fact that they come up with somethung but yet they don't complete it or reward ppl properly. So much for applying and nominating ppl. Great job GREE, great job Sirius and Dredd.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 09-04-2015 at 12:58 PM.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    I wasn't demoted, but stepped down
    Something like that, but why did you step down? You were pretty decent.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 09-04-2015 at 11:59 AM.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    I wasn't demoted, but stepped down.
    But as regular members I guess we don't know how much they are doing behinds the scenes
    I'm guessing what they do behind the scenes is sitting back and waiting for the money to come in, typical GREE. And thinking of ideas on how to extract more money from us players will making sure the games don't shut down but are close to doing so.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Somethign like that, but why did you step down? You were pretty decent.
    Easiest answer is to show -
    *I assume this isn't breach of TOS as i removed all names

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Easiest answer is to show -
    *I assume this isn't breach of TOS as i removed all names
    It's good to know that you stepped down because of issues with the device you use to communicate but not cause of the fact that you didn't like the fact that GREE introduced DF into K&D (Reversal I'm looking at you).

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    I'm still interested to see who will be reviewi the Mods after 6 months when their time as a Volunteer Mod is up and they might have a chance to extend that Mod's time as a Mod. I really don't find any point in having them giving out opportunities to become Volunteer Mods if they don't even appoint ppl to become Mods, Sirius even promised to have a list, I guess they just made the thread to increase their post count. This is very irresponsible of GREE in the fact that they come up with somethung but yet they don't complete it or reward ppl properly. So much for applying and nominating ppl. Great job GREE, great job Sirius and Dredd.
    They are in the process of choosing the player mods, don't worry about that.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Ever heard the phrase, "it takes a village"?
    I didn't say it was any one person's fault or yours, legalious; I said "faults," plural, meaning it was the fault of ALL members of the forum if it's not used.

I wish you didn't take everything I post so negatively and personal... just sayin'
    It might be pertinent when describing a situation to not include: you, him, her, your and you're

The phrase was directed at individuals and not the system as a whole.

that's your own faults.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    They are in the process of choosing the player mods, don't worry about that.
    Well it's great that they are but we can at least get an update by an actual GREE Employee on the Forums.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Can and will are two separate things.

Post Count
    I'm catching up on this thread folks so if I miss a few things don't send in the army on me just yet.

1) I did indeed want to send out a list and even a poll to gauge folks feelings. Well, due to privacy concerns that was a no go this time around and we needed to speed things up.

2) We have reached out to some folks and are going through the process of getting them all signed up. Was hoping to have that all set and down today but waiting game ^^

3) I'm still here and last time I checked, don't plan on going any where (also dedicating a bit more time across the board to help) and the mod team is an open door so we can get more folks in as we go.

Everything is a team effort atm and I do apologize if things seem to fall through the crack sometimes (more than I care to admit...).

Hope that helps!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    broad shoulders are needed to be a mod, and a sense of humor to go with it.

Respect isn't shown to many mods, or fellow members either. Quite a few members don't speak up regarding their thoughts, ideas or opinions due to instantly being slammed with insults or just being belittled. Why else would we have so many members in this forum, having been members for a decent amount of time, will less than 100 posts.

Just my opinion.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bevsxrs View Post

Respect isn't shown to many mods, or fellow members either. Quite a few members don't speak up regarding their thoughts, ideas or opinions due to instantly being slammed with insults or just being belittled. Why else would we have so many members in this forum, having been members for a decent amount of time, will less than 100 posts.

Just my opinion.
    Gotta have pretty thick skin..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bevsxrs View Post

Just my opinion.
    I totally agree with your opinion.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I think I should be a MOD.

I'd be amazing!!

BTW, hello Hell Raizer
    ♛CK-The Reaper Zc♛
    "COLD & Karma=Mayhem!"

Harassing Peoples' Wallets and Taking peoples' Souls since the Beginning of Time