GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hellraizer ama

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    No one from Gree. I can also assume that no one will be back to use it.
    According to the "apply for Mod" threads, one of the criteria is to be able to use the Slack App.. So hopefully someone will appear.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    According to the "apply for Mod" threads, one of the criteria is to be able to use the Slack App.. So hopefully someone will appear.
    I don't see why they don't use a forum & set up a private subforum, like the VIP one... easy to use.

What is this about windows phones & slack? I'm not familiar with Slack.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I don't see why they don't use a forum & set up a private subforum, like the VIP one... easy to use.

What is this about windows phones & slack? I'm not familiar with Slack.
    We do have a Moderator subforum but it is hardly ever used or read.

Slack can be accessed via phone or pc.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We do have a Moderator subforum but it is hardly ever used or read.

Slack can be accessed via phone or pc.
    Except windows phone .. only Droid or IOS in the phone world ... but then again, hardly anything is built for windows phones.. Wasn't my most wisest of choices for a 24 month contract lol

Post Count
    Except windows phone .. only Droid or IOS in the phone world ... but then again, hardly anything is built for windows phones.. Wasn't my most wisest of choices for a 24 month contract lol
    Ooh yeah... Ok. I didn't know there was a difference but I do now.

If the mod subforum is hardly used or read, that's your own faults. Just like with any of the app forums: if members don't use it, it becomes worthless.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    If the mod subforum is hardly used or read, that's your own faults. Just like with any of the app forums: if members don't use it, it becomes worthless.
    I don't see how it was my (or anyone's) fault when I was the one using it the most.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    I don't see how it was my (or anyone's) fault when I was the one using it the most.
    Because since it was only used by Moderators, and if Moderators don't use it then it was your fault for not using thus making it worthless.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    On topic: HellRaizer have you ever been a Forum Moderator or Administrator prior to being one on GREE Forum and if so for how long?

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Because since it was only used by Moderators, and if Moderators don't use it then it was your fault for not using thus making it worthless.
    We used it so its not worthless. If only Gree used it as much then we might be getting somewhere, but because they didn't you cant blame us.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    We used it so its not worthless. If only Gree used it as much then we might be getting somewhere, but because they didn't you cant blame us.
    You were the only ones with access to the Moderator Sub-Forums and Sirius and Dredd are GREE members right? So if you work with them then it won't be worthless. Are you and Lolsies permanent Forum Moderators?
    Last edited by Ant venom; 09-04-2015 at 12:59 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    On topic: HellRaizer have you ever been a Forum Moderator or Administrator prior to being one on GREE Forum and if so for how long?
    Of such public and large audience forums.. no. I have been a Mod on a few Fantasy/Science Fiction type forums long ago and also administrated an internal Sports and Social forum in one of the large insurance companies that I worked for.

You were the only ones with access to the Moderator SubForums and Sirius and Dredd are GREE members right? So if you work with them then it won't be worthless. Are you and Lolsies permanent Forum Moderators?
    Legalious and Lolsies are Players Moderators (as was I),
    Dredd is an unknown (i did ask him what his position was, and it was a little of everything).
    Clem, Tadaaah, Relic, Bolt and a few others that never spoke were Community Moderators, but that department has been laid off.
    I suppose you would call Sirius an Administrator. He wasn't part of the CM group that I mentioned above

As for the Sub Forum, the CMs above didn't really use it, they preferred to use the chat applications.. First Skype and then Slack. So the Player Moderators didn't really have a choice for the preferred tool of communication
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 09-04-2015 at 11:05 AM.

Post Count
    Ever heard the phrase, "it takes a village"?
    I didn't say it was any one person's fault or yours, legalious; I said "faults," plural, meaning it was the fault of ALL members of the forum if it's not used.

I wish you didn't take everything I post so negatively and personal... just sayin'

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Of such public and large audience forums.. no. I have been a Mod on a few Fantasy/Science Fiction type forums long ago and also administrated an internal Sports and Social forum in one of the large insurance companies that I worked for.

Legalious and Lolsies are Players Moderators (as was I),
    Dredd is an unknown (i did ask him what his position was, and it was a little of everything).
    Clem, Tadaaah, Relic, Bolt and a few others that never spoke were Community Moderators, but that department has been laid off.
    I suppose you would call Sirius an Administrator. He wasn't part of the CM group that I mentioned above

As for the Sub Forum, the CMs above didn't really use it, they preferred to use the chat applications.. First Skype and then Slack. So
    the Player Moderators didn't really have a choice for the preferred tool of communication
    That wasn't my point, my point was that I was asking if they were permanent Mods are they are rarely on yet they have never been demoted from their poisitons as Mods. Of course I (and we) know that they are Player Mod.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    That wasn't my point, my point was that I was asking if they were permanent Mods are they are rarely on yet they have never been demoted from their poisitons as Mods. Of course I (and we) know that they are Player Mod.
    Not sure if I'm answering now.. Maybe this is a politicians answer lol .. but before the CM team were laid off, each Player Mod was reviewed on a monthly basis to ensure that they were still fulfilling the tasks required of a volunteer mod.. i.e. the stuff in the apply thread.. Whilst i was a mod, one of the other mods was stripped of their mod status due to negative feedback from the user base.

However, with their now being no CM team, I don't know if that review process still take place.

So basically they aren't permanent. If Gree are following their own processes

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Not sure if I'm answering now.. Maybe this is a politicians answer lol .. but before the CM team were laid off, each Player Mod was reviewed on a monthly basis to ensure that they were still fulfilling the tasks required of a volunteer mod.. i.e. the stuff in the apply thread.. Whilst i was a mod, one of the other mods was stripped of their mod status due to negative feedback from the user base.

However, with their now being no CM team, I don't know if that review process still take place.

So basically they aren't permanent. If Gree are following their own processes
    But your were demoted from your Mod position and it took a while but they still took away 1Shot's Mod status, so I don't see why they don't look at Lolsies' and Legalious' progress, I guess they didn't cause trouble so they got to keep their position.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 09-04-2015 at 12:59 PM.