GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hellraizer ama

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Hellraizer ama

Just a little bit of fun. But feel free to ask me anything about my time in the forums and game

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    How long have you played Modern War and what's one thing that you disliked that GREE did in the game?
    Last edited by Ant venom; 09-01-2015 at 10:24 AM.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    How pong have you played Modern War and what's one thing that you disliked that GREE did in the game?
    3+ Years and the first round of stat inflation that devalued the Golden LE Units to nothing

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    How often are you on, on the Forums?

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    How often are you on, on the Forums?
    Sadly every day. Even thou it took me three days to reply to this

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Did you reapply to be a mod again?
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Did you reapply to be a mod again?
    Thanks for answering my first question and yeah like J-man asked, did you reapply as a Mod again?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Nope.. Once was enough for me.. If I knew that I could make a difference I would reapply

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Nope.. Once was enough for me.. If I knew that I could make a difference I would reapply
    Well you could make a difference I mean you have experience as a Forum Moderator. Anyways, who are you nominating for the Moderator position or are you not going to do so?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well you could make a difference I mean you have experience as a Forum Moderator. Anyways, who are you nominating for the Moderator position or are you not going to do so?

Unfortunatley being a moderator doesn't give you a communications link into Gree, other than the CMs. (well it didn't)

When Clem and Relic were around, we all used an app called Slack (before that it was Skype). It's a communications app, however the only people in this app were the players moderators and the Community Managers. If Gree were to add, lets say.. 1 dev per game, a few project managers and some support then a difference could definitely be made. But, my fear will be that Sirus and maybe Bolt will only be there. If this is to be the case, then I would predict that it would be very similar to before..
    I would say that during a course of a week I would have done the following:
    1. Delete spam and OTT trolling (normally identified by people clicking the Triangle)
    2. Sticky what I thought was important
    3. Answer PMs from fellow gamers.. It's kinda surprising how many people would rather PM questions about the game than raise a thread. Maybe that's because of the way the forums have been going
    4. Look at any threads were players raised ideas or concerns
    - With these sort of threads I was very limited in what I could do.. i.e. I would chat to Clem or Relic in Slack and draw attention to the thread. They would then forward this information to Dev/Management and that was normally the last I would hear of it. If I chased the items up, they in turn would then try to chase them up but did not get any real answers. I honestly think that the CMs didn't have much sway in the happenings.

I never voted for a Moderator for this reason. If someone whats to handle spam, trolls and thread management and they appear as nice people on the forum I'm happy to back them. But, if they are a dedicated player, I wouldn't want them hitting the same brick wall.

Sorry that that seems so negative and maybe things will become better.. i hope they do

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Forgot to also mention that I'm not so confident in the Player Moderator system after the 1Shot problems. It took about 10 days for his privileges to be removed and during that time and alter deleted and posted many offensive posts. He also gave he username and password out to other forums members who continued the onslaught.. This would always be a potential problem if a non employee gets mod across rights.. especially when the weekend hits.

Post Count
    Forgot to also mention that I'm not so confident in the Player Moderator system after the 1Shot problems. It took about 10 days for his privileges to be removed and during that time and alter deleted and posted many offensive posts. He also gave he username and password out to other forums members who continued the onslaught.. This would always be a potential problem if a non employee gets mod across rights.. especially when the weekend hits.
    I agree. Somebody was able to ban Bolt within mins of his last post and being fired, but it took them 10 days to deal with 1Shot. Things that make me go hmm...

What do you think about the extremely loose, new definition of "naming and shaming"?
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    Will you ever consider coming back for another mod run with us?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    At the moment I have a windows phone (until April) and it doesn't support slack, so would only be able to get onto slack while at home... I would come back if there was a more direct route to raise issues. I found it very hard not being able to forward issues to dev :'( .. I do miss the chat thou

@Vile Lynn - I don't believe in name and shame, but it depends on how you interpret "name and shame"

@Lolsies - Who's on slack these days on the Gree side? (if you're allowed to say)

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Who's on slack these days on the Gree side? (if you're allowed to say)
    No one from Gree. I can also assume that no one will be back to use it.