Give us info - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Give us info

Post Count
    When they release a massive boost and/or money building(s) for a reasonable goldprice, then you know the end is near.
    Or a crazy units/health package for real money... judgment day!

Post Count
    Hmm nice logic bump but if gree shuts down there will be no servers ergo no game ergo nobody competing for first or any place just a bunch of deflated egos with nothing to crow about.

Nice one Robspierre!
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Been reading some Gree employees reviews, looks like the company may be in danger of going under.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Post Count
    Glassdoor? Entertaining stuff. Most of it exactly the same as was said on here for years. Funny that.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    While this looks bad, this is not the first time GREE has had significant layoffs in San Fran. There are plenty of articles from 2012, 2013, and 2014 of layoff at that office, like this one: http://techcrunch.com/2012/12/07/gree-layoffs-2/

Doesn't necessarily mean the end is near....but certainly worth monitoring.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    While this looks bad, this is not the first time GREE has had significant layoffs in San Fran. There are plenty of articles from 2012, 2013, and 2014 of layoff at that office, like this one: http://techcrunch.com/2012/12/07/gree-layoffs-2/

Doesn't necessarily mean the end is near....but certainly worth monitoring.
    Did anything improve after any of those layoffs? What makes you think this time is different?
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am in a top 5 faction - In the faction chat 1 person posted a link to the Gree layoff (FIRED) news 2 days ago - there was not one comment about the story!

There has been ZERO discussion about reducing spending or the future of the game nothing.

Everything is fine! Head in the sand! Waiting to see what the requirements are for this weekend.

I wonder if The Gree pulled the plug we would just start at the error message all weekend long. . . .

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thescondo View Post
    I am in a top 5 faction - In the faction chat 1 person posted a link to the Gree layoff (FIRED) news 2 days ago - there was not one comment about the story!

There has been ZERO discussion about reducing spending or the future of the game nothing.

Everything is fine! Head in the sand! Waiting to see what the requirements are for this weekend.

I wonder if The Gree pulled the plug we would just start at the error message all weekend long. . . .
    Before they pull the plug, they will stop all events, first sign will be the globe would be gone on a permanent basis
    and once events schedules run their course, there will be no more new events
    only thing left to do on game will be PVP, collect and map missions
    then 2 weeks before they pull the plug, they will post in annoucement the date it will be done and that either you have to use/loose all your gold or you can move them to another gree game (or partners game if they have any)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How did my post turn into all of the other "the end is near posts"? Is it possible for trolls not to troll the same people over and over?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Before they pull the plug, they will stop all events, first sign will be the globe would be gone on a permanent basis
    and once events schedules run their course, there will be no more new events
    only thing left to do on game will be PVP, collect and map missions
    then 2 weeks before they pull the plug, they will post in annoucement the date it will be done and that either you have to use/loose all your gold or you can move them to another gree game (or partners game if they have any)
    With Gree's game "legends of war" they didn't post any announcements that the game would be shutting down. If I remember correctly, they made a post a day or two after the last WD type of event.
    They did say you could transfers your gems, but again, iircc the exchange rate was pretty crappy. Or people were told you could still use your gems in game.
    And lastly, I thought I read that would've only supported the game for a few more months before they were going to shut down the server for good.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Sorry Ed, the trolls are equal opportunity, some they're just more equal with. J man, why are you asking about I provements? This is GREE you're talking about, they don't do improvements.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Nice to see the Trollmaster dump made an appearance.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I think you're confused about the rolls, j man. You are part of the hate mob, and are the trolls. Despite your claims of not being mad, you continue to call people names, a sure sign of anger, and of course jealousy. Thre are ways to improve your circumstances, but continuing the charades won't help with that.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    As I told Allday, welcome to the mob. You've been a part of it all along and don't even recalize it. Or you do but just won't dare admit it. Either way you are exactly what you claim of others. You may type from a different point of view than some of us, but at the end of the day you are no different in what you do than any of us.