Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Thread: Where is Relic?

Where is Relic?

Is Relic fired? On the Crime City Forum there was a claim that all the community managers were fired. If it's true, Relic will be missed and it explain why her avatar and the color of what she posts isn't orange anymore which also means that it wasn't a Forum glitch too. Bolt recently got banned which is a sign he got fired as there would be no way a person without wrongdoings would be randomly banned plus he was always doing what was above and beyond in the Crime City Forum and as a Community Manager.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 07-22-2015 at 01:13 PM.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Yes, it is true.
    Clementine, Relic, Bolt and Tadaaah are all looking for new jobs.

The forums are currently being moderated by player mods, who post in green. Player mods have the same info as any player... not much.

Sirius, a GREE employee, is still moderating and posting on the forums.

Update: Clementine might be back. LinkedIn profile says she's the "Senior Level Community Management Expert" now.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 07-22-2015 at 04:17 PM.
    Line ID: clementine88

I really don't miss him.
    What ever happens...fix: Send a ticket.

And I don't even care if they shut down this game.
    Too many **** ups without good compensation to players.

And if game have a forum...why force ppl join to facebook?

This is/was my last Gree's game^^
    Gree's Customer Service Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Yes, it is true.
    Clementine, Relic, Bolt and Tadaaah are all looking for new jobs.

The forums are currently being moderated by player mods, who post in green. Player mods have the same info as any player... not much.

Sirius, a GREE employee, is still moderating and posting on the forums.
    Um isn't Tadaaah like the Social Media Manager for GREE? So he isn't reallu looking for a new job.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Pimatsu View Post
    I really don't miss him.
    What ever happens...fix: Send a ticket.

And I don't even care if they shut down this game.
    Too many **** ups without good compensation to players.

And if game have a forum...why force ppl join to facebook?

This is/was my last Gree's game^^
    Well that's really all he can do, I mean that's pretty much what all the Community Managers can do, the most they can do is speed up the process or if it's overlooked they just bring it back into the active filed tickets list.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Um isn't Tadaaah like the Social Media Manager for GREE? So he isn't reallu looking for a new job.

Tadaaah's LinkedIn profile says otherwise... She is previously employed by GREE now.

Relic is a "she" too. Also updated her profile yesterday as did Clementine.

I think Bolt was the only dude CM.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 07-22-2015 at 02:32 PM.

Well that's really all he can do, I mean that's pretty much what all the Community Managers can do, the most they can do is speed up the process or if it's overlooked they just bring it back into the active filed tickets list.
    Yeah I know, but I still waiting compensation of Heroic and EB^^
    Two Gree's games closed with really sort notice...maybe this one too?

Their last move was every time...sell cheap items/armors etc
    Last edited by Pimatsu; 07-22-2015 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimatsu View Post
    Yeah I know, but I still waiting compensation of Heroic and EB^^
    Two Gree's games closed with really sort notice...maybe this one too?

Their last move was every time...sell cheap items/armors etc
    I think Crime City will shut down before Knights and Dragons. Why? Well first their Forum is basically run by a troll moderator by the name of 1Shot. Secondly there has been no updates and their Forum is pretty much dead. Anyways since all the Community Managers are fired (Except for Tadaaah who is currently GREE's Social Media Manager) it means that the Knights and Dragons Forum is basically an anarchy now. We're just waiting for a Moderator to step up now but they're mostly inactive. Great job GREE, get rid of communications, more money. Btw GREE recently laid off 2/3 of the team in the West so it means they aren't making profit.

Here is some news, which might offer some clarity:

http://venturebeat.com/2015/07/21/ja...ncisco-office/

Btw in the new Reversal video, he has stated that GREE plans on pushing out EU players from Knights and Dragons onto another server because "The EU Server is holding back the new stuff" so now is the right time for EU players to quit or use an app which can access other servers.

Edit: Now that the Forum is pretty much dead and the Community Managers are all fired I guess I can share with you the App, it is called TunnelBear but VPN, VPN Ninja and all those would work too.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 07-22-2015 at 05:57 PM.

Lol, "are also restructuring to focus solely on its top money-making titles", that's really GREE in a nutshell.

Basically the Forums are really run by 2 ppl now: Sirius a GREE Developer who try to "encourage" players to still have hope and love the game, and a troll-obsessed, thread-locking-obsessed Moderator by the name of 1Shot who we also know as 1Nuts (Or 1Nut) or 1Di*k.

I think Crime City will shut down before Knights and Dragons. Why? Well first their Forum is basically run by a troll moderator by the name of 1Shot. Secondly there has been no updates and their Forum is pretty much dead. Anyways since all the Community Managers are fired (Except for Tadaaah who is currently GREE's Social Media Manager) it means that the Knights and Dragons Forum is basically an anarchy now. We're just waiting for a Moderator to step up now but they're mostly inactive. Great job GREE, get rid of communications, more money. Btw GREE recently laid off 2/3 of the team in the West so it means they aren't making profit.
    Ya'know, 1Shot moderates this forum, too. He plays CC, but he can still mod K&D, MW, KA, LoN & WoN.

CC will be the last GREE app to die. And the CC forum is way more active than K&D, IMHO.

And, Tadaaah is no longer employed by GREE.

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Ya'know, 1Shot moderates this forum, too. He plays CC, but he can still mod K&D, MW, KA, LoN & WoN.

CC will be the last GREE app to die. And the CC forum is way more active than K&D, IMHO.

And, Tadaaah is no longer employed by GREE.
    1Shot moderating this Forum would be absolute Hell so let's just hope he doesn't. At least we haven't been hit by the Terminator and the Curse yet. And it's kinda sad that even Tadaaah has to be let go although I don't know what he ever did for the Forum.

I play only atm Raids(with free energy) and run guild.

And swhiched to another game with less payments.
    I can be hero in there only around 5-10 Euros^^
    Already reached lvl cap etc etc

And best of all...its free to play^^
    Last edited by Pimatsu; 07-22-2015 at 03:12 PM.