Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

Thread: Where is Relic?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    I never talked about my alliance? Weird that you do ant venom but whatever. Neither did i saybi was a big shot or brag with my pixels. You so sound jealous to me regretz and i have no idea why. If you think im dumb thats fine haha. I'm enjoying the game, really dont spend as much and definitely dont run t10 every week. I have to say id be sad if they closed the game but thats only for my guild and freinds ive built over past two years and not really for any pixels like you claim i do. I know youre trying to get me mad but not gonna happen. I pity both your inability to have fun in a game with other people and letting them enjoy the way they play.
    In case you haven't noticed, we've already moved on from this topic.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Kanga likes everything to be about her, in case you havent noticed. (S)he has quite a big ego to feed. And btw ur comment about me being jealous Kanga, obviously you didnt read my statement very well. I dont even play KnD anymore so wat is there to be jealous of? Stupidity annoys me to no end...

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    Kanga likes everything to be about her, in case you havent noticed. (S)he has quite a big ego to feed. And btw ur comment about me being jealous Kanga, obviously you didnt read my statement very well. I dont even play KnD anymore so wat is there to be jealous of? Stupidity annoys me to no end...
    Well at least we know what Kangaroeland means now, it means what we call "butthurt".

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Oh Boi,

I want to say first and by far...THANKS guys for sticking through things thus far. Been reading things here but felt it should be time I say something as you do deserve it by far. Games are going on like normal seriously. Nothing's shutting down in the least. Plenty of things coming but actions speak louder than words.

I see plenty of frustration on things and that's noted to the team....(they can't avoid it I'm right next to them).

Not a fan of player 'vs' player attacks on the forums, so let's not do that moving forward atm. I know folks are frustrated on many things and righteously so. We will get them sorted.

Thanks for taking the time to post on here and let's think positive in moving forward. It's pretty awesome to see how passionate folk are on these games to say the least. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Oh Boi,

I want to say first and by far...THANKS guys for sticking through things thus far. Been reading things here but felt it should be time I say something as you do deserve it by far. Games are going on like normal seriously. Nothing's shutting down in the least. Plenty of things coming but actions speak louder than words.

I see plenty of frustration on things and that's noted to the team....(they can't avoid it I'm right next to them).

Not a fan of player 'vs' player attacks on the forums, so let's not do that moving forward atm. I know folks are frustrated on many things and righteously so. We will get them sorted.

Thanks for taking the time to post on here and let's think positive in moving forward. It's pretty awesome to see how passionate folk are on these games to say the least. Thank you.
    Thanks for the reassurance Sirius. I have to say, given all the changes to the game recently, that doesn't smack of a dying game to me. The jewellery sets, armour lottery, increased milestones (THANKS for that one by the way!). Have noticed Gree started listening to their customers more. Customer Service ticket response times and content still leave a lot to be desired but other than that, there seems to be a lot of positive things going on.

It's sad about Relic and the others, Relic was always helpful and friendly in my dealings with her and I wish her all the best.

Ref Brave Frontier, fun at the start, gets tired really quickly. Many of the spenders in KnD who quit are now playing EZPZ. Jury's out for me, I just started playing and struggling to figure it out but some of you guys might like it.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    Many of the spenders in KnD who quit are now playing EZPZ.
    Hmm, another chinese game, but one that avoids the problem of botting/macro-ing by building it into the game?
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I personally found EZPZ to be kinda boring and stopped checking it after a couple of days. If you try out Brave Frontier and like it PM me and I will send you my code. Use Adisty for the bonus since he posted it first though.
    Main knight: VirusknightX
    IOS Code: XBC-FWX-FCG
    Level: 800+
    Guild Master: Knights of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by VirusknightX View Post
    I personally found EZPZ to be kinda boring and stopped checking it after a couple of days. If you try out Brave Frontier and like it PM me and I will send you my code. Use Adisty for the bonus since he posted it first though.
    So after Marco told you that EZPZ is a Chinese Game and isn't the most tasteful of games you say it is personally "boring and stopped checking it out", genius. So which one is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    So after Marco told you that EZPZ is a Chinese Game and isn't the most tasteful of games you say it is personally "boring and stopped checking it out", genius. So which one is it?
    not really sure what you are asking, I gave my personal opinion on a game. I said I tried it and found it boring and after a few days stopped checking it. Why is everyone on this forum so ready to jump on what other people post? it seems pointless. Isn't this supposed to be place to discuss things and find help when needed?
    Main knight: VirusknightX
    IOS Code: XBC-FWX-FCG
    Level: 800+
    Guild Master: Knights of Terror

Exclamation Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by VirusknightX View Post
    not really sure what you are asking, I gave my personal opinion on a game. I said I tried it and found it boring and after a few days stopped checking it. Why is everyone on this forum so ready to jump on what other people post? it seems pointless. Isn't this supposed to be place to discuss things and find help when needed?
    Because NOBODY,

NOBODY,

Expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by no mercyyy View Post
    Because NOBODY,

NOBODY,

Expects the Spanish Inquisition.
    Can you like not spam and get off the topic, thanks.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 07-24-2015 at 02:47 PM.

Can you like not spam and get off the topic, thanks.
    Our chief weapon is surprise

Surprise and fear.

Im not spamming, we already went way off-topic long before i joined in the fun. If you can make ad-hominem posts dont expect others to not do so?

All the anger, mmm its so tasty.

WTB moderator who can say where holiday packs will come back (/IF).

Remember, surprise, fear and ruthless efficiency.

Our chief weapon is surprise

Surprise and fear.

Im not spamming, we already went way off-topic long before i joined in the fun. If you can make ad-hominem posts dont expect others to not do so?

All the anger, mmm its so tasty.

WTB moderator who can say where holiday packs will come back (/IF).

Remember, surprise, fear and ruthless efficiency.
    Well your post is way more off-topic, at least ours isn't as off-topic as yours.

Well your post is way more off-topic, at least ours isn't as off-topic as yours.
    Can't get more off-topic than you just now.

Sirius, relic promised holiday packs. Or at least news of them. You are losing customers withour them once in a while.

Can't get more off-topic than you just now.

Sirius, relic promised holiday packs. Or at least news of them. You are losing customers withour them once in a while.
    I complained extremely loudly when Holiday Packs went missing. Even made a Holiday Pack Appreciation Society sign lol. However, I can't deny since they went I spend a lot less and events are way cheaper. I do miss the 2* armours for fodder but other than that I don't miss them so much.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired