What we know so far: - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What we know so far:

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    nice to see your stilla round vile.. still smile everytimeI think of your account I seen when I joined for donation.. keep working and keep posting.. til they turn out da lights.. that maybe next week
    Aww, thanks! I'll be here to the end.

Hey, btw, I'm leading my widdle faction now. My liege needed a break, so we're in camper-mode, which is why I haven't hit anybody up for more donations. I rather see active factions benefit from yours & others generosity.
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Aww, thanks! I'll be here to the end.

Hey, btw, I'm leading my widdle faction now. My liege needed a break, so we're in camper-mode, which is why I haven't hit anybody up for more donations. I rather see active factions benefit from yours & others generosity.
    I nuked 2 of my ids and donated the procedes but is really hard to find a new active team.. so donated to teams tehat been around a while and just needed to finish their bonuses

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    The player mods can't issue infractions, so that leaves Sirius.
    Actually they can. I've temp banned people in the past for going ott by issuing three minor infractions until a paid mod stepped in.... The player mods can issue a "refund infraction" which would be a perm ban

Post Count
    Well, we know Sirius has survived, so I guess some of those posters testing limits will find them soon enough.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Actually they can. I've temp banned people in the past for going ott by issuing three minor infractions until a paid mod stepped in.... The player mods can issue a "refund infraction" which would be a perm ban
    Well you learn something new everyday. Of course it would have helped not being lied to by a CM in the past about that.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Well, we know Sirius has survived, so I guess some of those posters testing limits will find them soon enough.
    I see no problems, Mouse. Same old same old, as on any other day.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Popped into the forum to find out If anyone else has had a dramatic drop in their A/D figures (almost 66%)

Read this lot and figure it's a case of WGARA now.

Weird coincidence though

Post Count
    Guys,

Game isn't shutting down by far. I know with the news of things company based can lead to all sorts of speculation but things like this happen beyond anyone's control in the end. You should see some progression on many A things shortly.

A posting can only go so far so let's let action be the decider right?! That's how I'd like it to be honest.

In the time being, stick to the rules, don't make it harder on the mods and if you want to air some issues, do it like a boss. No need for all those $%%^% % ^^^^5$$ type of things.

Thanks Guys!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Very well said Sirus getting a bit sick of all the negative vibes on here mate, I for one still enjoy the game

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Guys,

Game isn't shutting down by far. I know with the news of things company based can lead to all sorts of speculation but things like this happen beyond anyone's control in the end. You should see some progression on many A things shortly.

A posting can only go so far so let's let action be the decider right?! That's how I'd like it to be honest.

In the time being, stick to the rules, don't make it harder on the mods and if you want to air some issues, do it like a boss. No need for all those $%%^% % ^^^^5$$ type of things.

Thanks Guys!
    Thank you very much for the update Sirius - I will be purchasing gold this weekend to show my support to MW

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I agree Carl, some of us actually do basically enjoy the game, we have some people who arnt willing to let others have their fun. I'm not interested in seeing what each person finds as fun, but I won't try to ruin someone else's run just beacuse I don't find what they are doing to be fun.

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    Agree. It's idiotic to hate the game, hate the company, hate fellow players for playing......AND YET CONTINUE TO PLAY.
    Proud Member of ENGLAND'S WAR MACHINE!

Post Count
    I was in a Jeep Forum years ago. I drove a Jeep and I hated it. Broke down a lot and was not comfortable. I was on the forums a lot to ask questions, get help and find answers to really odd problems. When it got to be too much, I sold the Jeep.

And you what I did next.....I STOPPED GOING TO THE JEEP FORUMS.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
    I was in a Jeep Forum years ago. I drove a Jeep and I hated it. Broke down a lot and was not comfortable. I was on the forums a lot to ask questions, get help and find answers to really odd problems. When it got to be too much, I sold the Jeep.

And you what I did next.....I STOPPED GOING TO THE JEEP FORUMS.
    and you know where to find people that little story could help? in a jeep forum, it just might stop some other poor fool having to say ' I bought a *#*#* Jeep'

Post Count
    Ha! Yeah, jeeps suck. Only good if you're the kind of person that wants to join a "club".

Like apple users