Dire Gem Event

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dire Gem Event

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Dire Gem Event

Anyone having issues with the Dire Gem event? We needed about 40 more to complete the 500 needed for the guild portion. 15 minutes later When I logged back into the game, the guild portion had disappeared and we got a splash screen saying we had gotten the Dire Ghost Ship. But under the Event area, we are showing not complete & the unit is not in our inventories

I have sent a ticket to Gree on behalf of my guild but with news of layoffs....I'm not hopeful the issue will get resolved

Post Count
    Exactly the same thing happened to us and at least one other guild I know who were still a way off from finishing 5/5. In addition, random splash screens have been appearing for older quest rewards. Just hoping there are enough staff left to try to fix this before the event timer runs out or at least reward us with the unit seeing as this is yet another muck up in a very very long line of muck ups!!!

Post Count
    Hey Guys,

Team is taking a look into it now. If you have any screenshots or additional info please make sure to include it into your ticket to support.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey Guys,

Team is taking a look into it now. If you have any screenshots or additional info please make sure to include it into your ticket to support.
    Is there a "team" left? Lots of things missing in this game and other games (including our mods in MW). What's the story with GREE? All these games?

Post Count
    Same thing happened to my guild. We were what I thought was well short of finishing the final quest when suddenly the splash popped up and the quest vanished from the Quests tab, but no unit ever appeared in anyone's inventory.

Post Count
    Same here. Great. So we can forget to finish the guild part, because it will be fixed after the event is finished...

Post Count
    It's affecting the wrapper prize for everyone with the antiquary and the 10 gems. That is a big mistake considering the time and gems some spent for that unit.

Post Count
    It's being fixed guys and we'll make sure its all sorted out.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    It's being fixed guys and we'll make sure its all sorted out.
    ... Would be great tho, if events was properly tested before released to prevent bugs in nearly all events happened. Also a surprise that a classic event like Lockbox would be failing... - After all, its not the first time a Lockbox event takes place in the game :-/

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I have logged in twice this morning to play and my Savage Chests are gone. I know I have over 30 yesterday and this morning it says zero. I killed some MOBs to get a few to open. I just logged in again, and those are gone. What's happening?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Are you getting attacked a ton from PVP?
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Post Count
    Tick.... tock.... tickkk... tockkk... Still no fix and the time will never be extended. So another event bites the dust.

Post Count
    May we please be compensated for live-beta testing & posting feedback?
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    May we please be compensated for live-beta testing & posting feedback?
    Beta testing ? - With the amount of bugs currently happening, I woujld call this Alfa testing... - Soon we prolly have to do the programming for Gree as well....

... Yes, compensation would be nice - at least that would be a show of the appriciation from Gree towards our feedback... - With the latest information regarding layoffs, they should be able to afford it...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ZicZac View Post
    ... Yes, compensation would be nice - at least that would be a show of the appriciation from Gree towards our feedback... - With the latest information regarding layoffs, they should be able to afford it...
    "Here's 10000 free gems. Go spend it on another bugged event. Happy?"