How do I get rid of a camper?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I get rid of a camper?

Lurker
    Post Count

How do I get rid of a camper?

I've searched for a while but cannot find a thread explaining this thoroughly. The same guy has been robbing me for the past month and I cannot get rid of him. I have never written on his wall or attacked / robbed him back. I even did not collect my buildings for a week thinking he would move on, but he was there the very next day. Obviously my 12 hr collection is my big payout and I try to remember to get on and collect, but if I'm an hour late its basically all been robbed. I'm not sure I even understand how he is doing it. Does this mean he some how has my link and is able to come to my hood at anytime or is he just sitting in my hood never leaving? How do I get rid of this pest? I understand that robbing is part of the game and it is going to happen. I used to do it a lot as well, but not to the same person over and over. Any help would be appreciated.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    By camping them harder.

Post Count
    collect on time or don't collect

If you're on their news feed, you'll be off in 2 days.

Or, just ignore them
    Line ID: clementine88

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    By camping them harder.
    His hood is basically barren. Nothing worth robbing. Plus I don't want to give him any other way of getting to my hood.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

Or, just ignore them
    I don't see how I could possibly be on his news feed. Like I said, I don't interact with him in any way other than seeing him on my news feed.

Post Count

Or, just ignore them
    Best answer.

You could camp them harder, but then it turns into a boring back and forth with the same person until one of you gets bored of it. Nothing wrong with that, but it is really boring.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by adgranbe View Post
    I don't see how I could possibly be on his news feed. Like I said, I don't interact with him in any way other than seeing him on my news feed.
    Then they must be finding you on their rivals list. Dropping allies might help, but it's easier to just ignore them.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Best thing to do is post on their wall insulting them & watch them blow up. Go back & forth till you get bored. Then ignore news feed.

Post Count
    Unfortunately, there is no way to get rid of them. What they are doing is checking their rivals list incessantly and then visiting your hood to see if there's anything to collect when you pop up on their list. It is kind of pitiful, because that person is devoting a lot of time to stalking you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJess View Post
    Unfortunately, there is no way to get rid of them. What they are doing is checking their rivals list incessantly and then visiting your hood to see if there's anything to collect when you pop up on their list. It is kind of pitiful, because that person is devoting a lot of time to stalking you.
    Or, they're just a very active robber. Sounds like they need the cash. Many players do this.

Post Count
    Or, they're just a very active robber. Sounds like they need the cash. Many players do this.
    Not really. There is a difference between obsession, as is going on with this camper, andhealthy active gaming.

Consistent Contributor MK Loves You's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    If you use gold you can change your name. If not try adding them to your ignore list. You can post on his wall and try to get them to post on your wall twice. If he does comment delete his messages and after deleting two of his comments it will ask you if you want to add him to your ignore list. I don't know if this will help but it's worth a shot.
    Offended by what I say? Go here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3_Zw7pVf8

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    If u get this person to post on ur wall, two times or more, you can eventually block that person. I think that would also remove this person from ur rival list and vice versa. I could be wrong though. I tend to rob the same people with high iph's, but most of the time, its simply accidental. I don't have the time or braincells to remember everyone. You could also contact someone in ur syndicate that may have a similar level to that person and if they're stronger, have them rob the piss out of him/her. I hope its not me
    Last edited by Mrs Cash; 07-22-2015 at 11:36 AM.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    If u get this person to post on ur wall, two times or more, you can eventually block that person. I think that would also remove this person from ur rival list and vice versa. I could be wrong though. I tend to rob the same people with high iph's, but most of the time, its simply accidental. I don't have the time or braincells to remember everyone. You could also contact someone in ur syndicate that may have a similar level to that person and if they're stronger, have them rob the piss out of him/her. I hope its not me
    Doesn't work. I'm blocked by someone that I still see on my rivals list all the time. I also still get hit from time to time by a guy that I have blocked. Best thing to do is change your name for a while or set timers

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Just keep posting messages to his wall every five minutes or so. Eventually his revenge option in the news feed will be pushed out. Or quit attacking peeps if you don't want to be camped on.