Thread: This could either be really good, or really bad

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    We have one, this is it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Get a room you two. Geez.
    It is quite funny them two. Speed gets worked up and Dew remains calm, Speed can't help it lol. I hope you guys continue for many years to come, we love you both.

How could I have posted an article that someone else wrote that said only what I wanted it to say? That doesn't make any sense Speed, I never posted the article in the first place. DM posted it from another source unedited. And you accuse him of editing it and then accuse everyone else that we are nit picking words out of it to say what we want it to say. I can't make this stuff up! Speed you accused Dew of being a 4 year old and yet you try to tell on us for something we didn't do like a 4 year old would.

Speed we all know it's coming to an end and no one knows exactly when. Either get off your high horse and join the discussion or continue to pretend to add value to this discussion.

By the way I started my own business also, but does it mean that I am any more relevant than anyone else? No it doesn't. Your humbleness Speed is lacking.

Post Count
    Hey Guys,

Going to start shutting down threads like these as there's too many and some are getting way out of hand. Forum rules are forum rules regardless of the news folks have heard/speculated about.

More info will be coming out soon and thanks to those for keeping their heads cool^^