Word up!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Word up!

Post Count
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Interesting.Well it will save on all the retirement threads, all Crime City players are getting the sack!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well deserved !
    If SF hq is responsible for latest changes to get more GOLD of us players they just failed !
    Let's see if japanese hq can make the game fun again
    Like most players I'm willing to spend a few bucks on some fun entertainment...but never on rip-off !
    An awesome start on it would be better communication
    Goid luck !

Post Count
    http://www.recipecourse.com/japans-g...ncisco-office/

Says over two thirds of the San Francisco office have been laid off. Can Gree confirm or deny this please? How will this impact on Crime City?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Two thirds was the number floating around yesterday and early today. Andrew Sheppard confirmed the 30% today.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kids View Post
    Well deserved !
    If SF hq is responsible for latest changes to get more GOLD of us players they just failed !
    Like most players I'm willing to spend a few bucks on some fun entertainment...but never on rip-off !
    Goid luck !
    Ever work with or for a Japanese company? They are part of problem. Dream on!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Two thirds was the number floating around yesterday and early today. Andrew Sheppard confirmed the 30% today.
    The original figure was 30%, the update says two thirds. And that emails to Gree aren't being answered ,because most of the staff have been sacked.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Ever work with or for a Japanese company? They are part of problem. Dream on!
    No prejudice on that
    looking forward hopefully..
    they fix all the **** they've done last 6 months..haha

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kids View Post
    Well deserved !
    Goid luck !
    Lol. San Francisco would have taken orders from Tokyo. The money grabbing is because of the company's failure to "win" the mobile gaming market. The winners are the ones whose games are advertised on TV.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Funny how OneNut keeps locking threads on a topic that has just been confirmed in this one...Gree is in trouble, therefore Crime City is in trouble..
    Maybe if Gree had listened to its customers and their requests regarding CC and its game play they wouldn't have lost so many players.....

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    When 2/3 of layoffs are revealed to the public, it will lead to more in the future if revenue expectations are low. GREE will need to see a forecast from quarterly earnings and go from there.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    1Shot seriously needs to calm down. Members are venting and being nice. No members, players or developers / mods are being shamed or called out and he's locking threads that are very relevant to the game and its future. I played another Gree game, it was a fighting game and the name i dont recall but i played it up until it stopped working. One day it just disappeared and all the forum was cleared. Think the game is gonna be around just because 1 person said so. Go F yourself 1shot. I see why only a handful back you up. Brainwashed ass
    I AM BATMAN

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Perin View Post
    Go F yourself 1shot.
    Agree with this

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Perin View Post
    1Shot seriously needs to calm down. Members are venting and being nice. No members, players or developers / mods are being shamed or called out and he's locking threads that are very relevant to the game and its future. I played another Gree game, it was a fighting game and the name i dont recall but i played it up until it stopped working. One day it just disappeared and all the forum was cleared. Think the game is gonna be around just because 1 person said so. Go F yourself 1shot. I see why only a handful back you up. Brainwashed ass
    I'm no OneShot fan, but you guys ever think he might be kind of scared or something? I know it's a total"volunteer" gig, but still.....
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    I'm no OneShot fan, but you guys ever think he might be kind of scared or something? I know it's a total"volunteer" gig, but still.....

Please old man. Power trip vs true facilitation. Many know his behavior in chat rooms.

Wth would any volunteer be scared of??