Redrum seal force combat pirate guerillas 6 force - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Redrum seal force combat pirate guerillas 6 force

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm sorry but you can merge this team and that team all the way to the end. And you will probably end up the same. But as I saw it kys has dedication and everyone must be on the same page to. Do what they did. Way to go kys congrats.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How about I just join the team and ride the WD out. Will be fun to watch!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    what did they do?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    We all got the sarcasm spudster. I appreciate your offer to join SUP, but I just don't take the game seriously enough my friend. But the BBQ, that's a different story! I'm sure that would be quite fun drinking and laughing our asses off! We should get all the active forum members together! A feast, and drunken live troll fest! lol and I would take you up on bringing some food home. We don't have much here in the shelter. Usually just a lot of soup, that's it. You are a very kind person!
    Speed, if he comes, watch the silver wear

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    17th place is where it's at. Just sayin'

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Is not hate. KYS is just poking at their rivals a little bit. So what. Some will bite, some will not.

Nice job KYS. How are your members acclimating in your new nest? I'm sure the birds miss it.
    Corey you are so beyond irrelevant. You really need to retire and go away. No one will miss you. Please just leave immediately

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hey all day, I have lots of plastic utensils just for him and his freinds,lol. Bloodlust, why the hate? Mark I do agree somewhat. They could poke their fun without the negativity. That was a great battle to watch, just when it looked like one was gasping, here come a string of legendarys that put them back in the thick of it. I could tell redrum had run out of steam Sunday, but they did put up w great fight until that point.it was nice sitting back and not having to declare because of our lead. I had plenty of popcorn, waiting with anticipation to see the result. And no, sup in no way helped Kys, they did that all on their own. They did ask us for a matchup to help them out with a legendary, which we declined. I think in the end they should feel better that we did not, since this was all them. For those who don't like Kys, so be it. But stop creating whatever excuses you can think of to explain why it happened the way it did. That story sounds just like so many we've heard why sup won a few times when the second place team felt they had really tried hard, in individual battles, or even at least one war. Stop with the made up excuses, congrats Kys, you flat out earned that one with hard work, lots of spending, and great sense of timing, mixed I'm sure with some old fashioned luck. Emporers put up a good fight too, or it wouldn't have been so much fun to watch. There were a few times I thought they might have decided to concede the spot, but they fought back each time to pull back into the thick of it. In the end the stars were just aligned right for one of the two teams, it could have easily gone the other way. Stop the bickering, it was all good entertainment.