Brave player comes out of the closet, admits jelly of SUP! - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Brave player comes out of the closet, admits jelly of SUP!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Ah yes, good ole Arnold Judas Rimmer, technician (2nd class) and his epic tales of the titanic, glorious battles, overcoming all enemy strategies, sweeping the Risk board of all foes.......

And who can forget that one time, at band camp, .........
    You're very good at this, my compliments to you, good sir. LoL Legion of Love
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    And you dew enjoy being hated, don't you? Just like in pun, I know how to shut you down. Your words obviously do nothing more than annoy the educated and incite those less so. You must operate within the guidelines I have formed here for you, which then makes it obvious who and what you are.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    And you dew enjoy being hated, don't you? Just like in pun, I know how to shut you down. Your words obviously do nothing more than annoy the educated and incite those less so. You must operate within the guidelines I have formed here for you, which then makes it obvious who and what you are.
    Oh my, I must obey. LoL Legion of Love
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Good boy. Lol

Banned
    Post Count
    Wbs, you a showing your complete ignorance of the subject, that had zero to do with the rivalry. It began when ferr first started to grow. He farmed the map units to get strong. Big mistake, not indestructible, and he didn't have the nono. Myself, mr dew, and other on the team all had at him, dropping him fast. He slithered away down to one ally, trying to hide. I dropped allies to follow him down and keep knocking those units out. That's where the rivalry began. He could never get over that, and tried to defeat us, up until joe pushed him out.
    Speed- I never stated that started the rivalry I simply put a long part of MW history into a small nutshell. It sounds more like you couldn't stand someone else being the better player?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You need to seriously go back and read what you wrote. Yes, you said that's what led to the rivalry. The rivalry existed long before any of that, and actually myself and other worked with Ferr to create a tie situation several times so many could share in the prizes. Not quite the rivalry you spoke of, is it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    actually myself and other worked with Ferr to create a tie situation several times so many could share in the prizes
    There is a word for that.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    There is a word for that.
    Shenanigans!

Banned
    Post Count
    You need to seriously go back and read what you wrote. Yes, you said that's what led to the rivalry. The rivalry existed long before any of that, and actually myself and other worked with Ferr to create a tie situation several times so many could share in the prizes. Not quite the rivalry you spoke of, is it.
    It was a poor choice of words I said. I never meant that started rivalry, it was history in a nutshell. Now if we were talking face to face it could be easier to explain.

I never stated any certain type of rivalry, maybe you guys got along maybe you didn't, who knows besides you two. The fact of the matter remains you guys had some sort of rivalry. Which there is nothing wrong with that as it is a war game, and we all have rivals to go raid or attack if we choose.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Yes, it's a war game, let there be war.