Brave player comes out of the closet, admits jelly of SUP! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Brave player comes out of the closet, admits jelly of SUP!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Bentley is a very fine car. Only complaint is the seats a bit on the firm side for longer rides. Love putting the top down and seeing the sites. Piegeot, they don't understand typos, so therefore didn't get your post. They're not interested in real comments, so probably best to keep those to yourself. If you have something negative and demeaning to post, then you'll fit right in with their crowd. They're the have nots trying to come up with ways why the haves ( or just anyone who isn't them) should really hate their lives.
    Yeah, I understand that. Not going to lie but I would love to sit on SUP for a cycle or two for sure but I'm on a top 25/50 team and we complete most events so Im happy with my level of play. A Bentley would be fun to drive. Are the seats really that bad? You can always replace them.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Yeah, I understand that. Not going to lie but I would love to sit on SUP for a cycle or two
    Which members lap are you referring to sit on? That could be painful for them over 30-60 days! Unless you are a very tiny person.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nothing2seehere View Post
    There is no point. Some trolls took a typo and ran with it, I assume because they're 12 years old and have nothing better to do. It can't be anyone from mighty SUP, of whom I am also, like All Day, NOT jealous.
    Nah, they just wanted to concede the point that dump was right, and that there is in fact ONE person that is jealous of him.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Nah, they just wanted to concede the point that dump was right, and that there is in fact ONE person that is jealous of him.
    What does it matter? Nothing wrong of being jealous of someone with more than you have. basic human nature.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This has to be one of the most pointless threads yet.. but yet it still gets replies...lolololol well done DeW

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Jealous over a game, get a life, we should thanx the top 10 faction with their deep pocket, keeping the game alive, lol ☠.........moo™������

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Money can't buy happiness......I think that is the point of the trolls. And money can't buy happiness. You have to use it to buy other things that make you happy, lol. I can quote a comedian to make the point.

"Money can't buy happiness. Bull*&$#! Money can buy a Waverunner. You ever see an unhappy person on a Waverunner? It's all throttle. People smile even as they hit the pier." Daniel Tosh (paraphrased)

So jealousy is the normal response to someone who has enough disposable income to use large amounts of it on frivolous things like games. The jealousy is not about the game, but the amount of disposable income.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We welcome whatever people feel they must share.
    We respect your input, we respect your choice to buy THE GREE's "gold".
    We read carefully your thoughts.
    If tappin' gets you off, your call, Cap'n.
    We ain't the boss of you, Cap'n.
    You are your own bossman, Boss.
    You can even be your own, bosslady, Ma'am.

We ain't what they called us, we are the Legion of Love.
    You can call us, LoL. LOL
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 07-21-2015 at 08:55 AM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Maybe "envious?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think annoyed would be most appropriate.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i once was invited to join sup x and i didnt i stayed with my team even though we was start to fall apart...

im not jelly of sup myself or any team or player i play for real using the games given tactics. if i had money id nvr soend it on virtual things. i own no car no boats no house 2 sets clothes 1 pair shoes 1 jacket 1hat im ill now and in constant pain and im street homeless next week. so no way if i had anything wld i use it on virtual nothings. just to be able to eat a hot meal once a week is a luxury that gets given to me by some nice ppl.

thrs more out thr than a game and giving it ti gree.

these ppl cld change the world save lives and still play the game.

theres thousands... millions of ppl starving in hundreds of countries.

ppl spending thousands on a hand bag or shoes while ppl lay in the street.

and some ppl choose to buy virtual items u can never touch or own and that gree owns full authority over and at push of a button can take all your virtual nothings away from you all.

the world is one fscrwd up place.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 07-21-2015 at 02:20 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannot Connect To Server View Post
    i once was invited to join sup x and i didnt i stayed with my team even though we was start to fall apart...

im not jelly of sup myself or any team or player i play for real using the games given tactics. if i had money id nvr soend it on virtual things. i own no car no boats no house 2 sets clothes 1 pair shoes 1 jacket 1hat im ill now and in constant pain and im street homeless next week. so no way if i had anything wld i use it on virtual nothings. just to be able to eat a hot meal once a week is a luxury that gets given to me by some nice ppl.

thrs more out thr than a game and giving it ti gree.

these ppl cld change the world save lives and still play the game.

theres thousands... millions of ppl starving in hundreds of countries.

ppl spending thousands on a hand bag or shoes while ppl lay in the street.

and some ppl choose to buy virtual items u can never touch or own and that gree owns full authority over and at push of a button can take all your virtual nothings away from you all.

the world is one fscrwd up place.

Your story was very moving.
    I applaud your honesty.
    I'm going to see if some of us can DEW SUMPIN to ease your pain.
    God bless.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    SUP probably doesn't spend much money anyways. Limitless gold is available with a few tools. They're not fooling anyone..LOL

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    SUP probably doesn't spend much money anyways. Limitless gold is available with a few tools. They're not fooling anyone..LOL

Yes, my brother knows the deal. He ain't sleeping. LOL

"

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Who needs any tools. Quoting the all knowing mr dew, we get free gold from gree, and I personally get kickbacks from all sup purchases( wait if it's free, then how are there purchases? I'm so confused)