Another one "bites" the dust??? check any post from Bolt, and what you notice - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another one "bites" the dust??? check any post from Bolt, and what you notice

Post Count
    Must be reasoning to put epic boss right back up ugh

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Like the player mods, these people were put in place to fail. I seem to recall someone telling that to Tadaaah many ages ago.

So how many total were let go?

What difference does it make? I am sure they knew very well what was going on. I hope nobody actually believed some of the meaningless replies they posted to so many threads. I'm sure they were laughing hysterically while typing or pasting all the boiler plate responses. They probably just re-name the same mods and managers. And keep recycling them over and over. Not like anyone has ever seen them on face time or something. This game is so full of gullible suckers!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I was asking to see how large a layoff this was. Just the CM's? Devs? Support? I wanted to guage what it meant to the company in total.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Ell Oh Ell. Christmas has come early.

I can hardly I'm shocked or surprised or upset. And while on some level I really don't even wish this upon him, and the forum mods here are dealt one of the worst jobs ever and clearly not suppported by the rest of the company, you can certainly tell when they have given up and/or don't care. And in my opinion that was the case with Bolt. No major loss in my opinion.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    Ell Oh Ell. Christmas has come early.

I can hardly I'm shocked or surprised or upset. And while on some level I really don't even wish this upon him, and the forum mods here are dealt one of the worst jobs ever and clearly not suppported by the rest of the company, you can certainly tell when they have given up and/or don't care. And in my opinion that was the case with Bolt. No major loss in my opinion.
    I guess you can really consider your ticket(s) closed now Andy. Sorry the GREE never took care of your team. They do suck!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    No-one should really be surprised at all, seeing how the freemium business model is essentially a virtual ponzi scheme that extracts real dollars in proportion to players' investment in the scheme.

Every ponzi scheme has a point of failure that it will eventually reach. Hopefully, eventually when the freemium world comes crashing down game developers will finally start offering substantive content to their players.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NexusImperium View Post
    No-one should really be surprised at all, seeing how the freemium business model is essentially a virtual ponzi scheme that extracts real dollars in proportion to players' investment in the scheme.

Every ponzi scheme has a point of failure that it will eventually reach. Hopefully, eventually when the freemium world comes crashing down game developers will finally start offering substantive content to their players.
    +1111111111111111111111111111^99999 This person nailed it.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NexusImperium View Post

Yep, we gave them a way to turn there scam into a viable business. More interested in scamming than an honest way to turn a profit

At least they get to put GReE down on their resumes haha.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!