Bolt is banned why? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bolt is banned why?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Sorry If it came across that way which I do apologize for. I know communication is pretty much the top concern from our players hands down. I just want to reassure folks that we are here (the Team) and things will go on. Just give us a bit of time to sort a few things out and we can go from there.
    Which type of Company you are? A internet Company right. What is the thing what Internet Companys dont have? Time. The internet is to fast of changes that you have much time. Now we must wait until you sort things. Should not happen but you do it again and again. Invest more in your Communication Department its no Thing that you only have a Moderator. Improve this listen more to customer and btw common a Weekly standard Feedback thread is a joke. Make you Homework and player will be more happy.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    In case you missed it, they just fired their communications department.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    In case you missed it, they just fired their communications department.
    Yes thats the way why the should invest more in it then when they fire someone is the department not emtpy

Consistent Contributor JakeCullen's Avatar
    Post Count
    Whoever banned Bolt sure is a Nut...just saying. Seriously though, I somehow feel there's something gree isn't telling us based on the info drought in the forums. But, that's just me I guess. :-)
    Face it, I'm hotter and colder than you. :-)

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hey Guys,

Please keep the forum guidelines in mind when posting. I'm sure we will have more information for folks soon! Thanks!
    I hope it is within the Guidelines to inquire of players of other Gree games if similar stuff is happening in those Forums.

If it violates the rules, I'm just wondering if it violates the rules.
    Last edited by Red BD; 07-20-2015 at 03:14 PM. Reason: b/c "Gree" always comes out as "agree."
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    I hope it is within the Guidelines to inquire of players of other Gree games if similar stuff is happening in those Forums.

Huh?

extras
    Line ID: clementine88

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post

Pretty sure Sirius was referring to the treatment of our favorite pin cushion here on forum. Most of us know his antics in chat apps plus contributions to the forum really are inane.

Post Count
    Things will continue on as normal guys, nothing is going away and if anything, we will be improving in every facet that we can by far as you guys deserve it. If there is anything you folks want me to pass to the teams all around, feel free to let me know.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What do you wish to inquire about?
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Things will continue on as normal guys, nothing is going away and if anything, we will be improving in every facet that we can by far as you guys deserve it. If there is anything you folks want me to pass to the teams all around, feel free to let me know.
    How about some sort of explanation. Of any kind.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm still waiting for a reply on what happened here. Could be a permissions error gone wrong, but not sure yet. Myself or someone will let you know exactly what happened whenever we get an update.

Post Count
    Thank you, Sirius.

If Bolt won't be returning, please tell him thank you for all of his work here.
    Bolt seemed like a good fit for us & really went above and beyond whenever he could. He is already missed.

And... Is the Raid Boss beta testing still planned for this week?
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Yes, please tell them to make duplicate prize mods stack because there is absolutely no reason why they shouldn't
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Can you pass to the teams that we want NEW and expensive store items instead of that prank they pulled on the 16th?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yea, it seems like the Community Management team has been laid off.