Thread: Fusible Epics

Fusible Epics

Is anyone else having a hard time being able to fuse an Epic armor from Legendary armors? It seems as though no matter what legendary armors I use I can no longer fuse an epic from them.. Doesn't matter how good or bad the armor is.. Im also finding that fusing 2 good legendary armors together will only result in getting a worse legendary.

Im hoping this is a sign that DF's will be fusible soon. Look like i'll have to keep all my armors until then.
    TTB Liu10anT
    Guild: The Twilight Brigade
    Guild Rank: Top 250
    Level: 225
    Marain Knight: Darkscale Battlegear
    Maxed Armours: Darkscale Battlegear, Glacial Regalia, Tactician's Regalia, Firestorm Vanguard, Earthwarden's Shroud, Guardian Wargear, Champion's Battlegear
    roud

Fusing an epic from legendary has always been difficult.
    2 Heroics ago I fluked fusing the heroic epic from my 1st or 2nd legendary fuse, but when I tried last heroic, I think I go zero or 1 epic from about 20 legendary + legendary fuses.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Yep, fusing an Epic from legendaries is in fact difficult, but it has been easier in recent times after the introduction of the Dragonforged Armors. Imo, I wouldn't be fusing legendaries to get Epics now after Epics have been introduced into the EB and Epic+Epic= 100% Epic. Btw I heard that Vargar Raiment and Gunslingers Trappings have been made and confirmed to be fusible.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 07-20-2015 at 10:03 AM.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I found fusing epic to be slightly worse in recent weeks however I had in inventory 34 three star water/earth armors and 34 three star spirit/air armors from the previous two raid wars. I fussed all of them and it gave me 30/34 legendary. that statistic has gone up significantly. I refused those 30 legendary plus a few I had in inventory (continuously re-fusing together new armors for about 25 additional fusions) to end up with 1 outdated epic and 5 mono spirit legendaries.

I cant wait for DF to be fusable
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post
    I found fusing epic to be slightly worse in recent weeks however I had in inventory 34 three star water/earth armors and 34 three star spirit/air armors from the previous two raid wars. I fussed all of them and it gave me 30/34 legendary. that statistic has gone up significantly. I refused those 30 legendary plus a few I had in inventory (continuously re-fusing together new armors for about 25 additional fusions) to end up with 1 outdated epic and 5 mono spirit legendaries.

I cant wait for DF to be fusable
    What was the outdated Epic you got? Btw, maybe the game won't last long enough for it to make DFs fusible the way the game is going at currently (Which is a downhill), but we'll see.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Lol, Ant Venom,

If I count the times you said the game was going down hill/crap/dead/will loose players you have always been wrong to date. as long as there is updates and new weekly bosses the game will survive. they are putting money into it = they don't intend on dropping it.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

I opened 33 of the most recent chest on my alt. Didn't get a single epic, but did get a ton of 4 stars. Fused them all, still no epic. What's more, they seem to revert to the same legendary I had on the previous fusion round, even when using say spirit/earth with water/fire (so many possible combos). Result is a frustrating armoury full of Clayplate Mantles. If it was Chitinous I wouldn't be so miffed.

P.S. Gree can we have a DFA based on Chitinous? Such a classic deserves a reinvention.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    I opened 33 of the most recent chest on my alt. Didn't get a single epic, but did get a ton of 4 stars. Fused them all, still no epic. What's more, they seem to revert to the same legendary I had on the previous fusion round, even when using say spirit/earth with water/fire (so many possible combos). Result is a frustrating armoury full of Clayplate Mantles. If it was Chitinous I wouldn't be so miffed.

P.S. Gree can we have a DFA based on Chitinous? Such a classic deserves a reinvention.
    You should've known by now that the Chests are crap but since it's on your alt it doesn't really matter. And I agree, we should have a DFA of Chitinous, make it the strongest Armor in the game too and put it in a Chest where every time you open 250 gems worth of Chests, you get Chitinous. You would get like so much money.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    You should've known by now that the Chests are crap but since it's on your alt it doesn't really matter. And I agree, we should have a DFA of Chitinous, make it the strongest Armor in the game too and put it in a Chest where every time you open 250 gems worth of Chests, you get Chitinous. You would get like so much money.
    I do know. I really do. It's my alt, she just rebels against me when I try to be a non chest tard :/

Chitinous DFA for war... instead of FBA get 80 x Chitinous 4* to feed it with a special enhance rate The jewellery set could be a Starfish amulet and a coral ring. Can I have a job as an armour designer pls Gree.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired