What's with the garbage wd points?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What's with the garbage wd points?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

What's with the garbage wd points?

I shouldn't be only getting 300-500 points per hit when I'm level 114 hitting 200+ and only being like 50b higher in stats. Oh in a legendary match none the less. I'd expect It if I was hitting lower levels but come on

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I've got two games, one level 185 and the other level 175. They are both around 1.4 trillion. Usually I get good points on one and bad points on the other but there is no rhyme or reason for it. Sometimes the level 185 gets the better points, sometimes not. How do two evenly matched games hit the same target and one gets 3 of of 4 in high 300s and the other gets 3 out of 4 in the low 200s?

What I don't like is when I get good points then buy extra hits and get half the points the next 4 hits. This happens a lot and I just stop refilling my energy.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    I had 3 ids two low level and one like around 275.. the points never made sense as the low levels would be hitting targets 50 to 100 tanks above them and average about 250 a hit.. yet the 275 id would be hitting mostly players ranked same lvl to 25 lvls higher and averaged 325 a hit.. gree math it just makes no sense

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Phelpsy View Post
    I shouldn't be only getting 300-500 points per hit when I'm level 114 hitting 200+ and only being like 50b higher in stats. Oh in a legendary match none the less. I'd expect It if I was hitting lower levels but come on
    game is working as intended, which is............. make players spend more $$$$$$

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    truthteller is right just abt gold.

grees updated cough "fixed" it again so points are sheet and ppl buy the useless commodity gold...

points was NEVER THIS BAD hitting players 50-100 up for 160-250 wall down bull crud.

wd was sham. gree broke it all they are so fstupid.

Post Count
    is it time for me to unretire??

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Led View Post
    is it time for me to unretire??
    Yes, if you want to see how the movie ends...
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "