Okay, i am piss with the game! high level deference is useless! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Okay, i am piss with the game! high level deference is useless!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xclusiv View Post
    ive attacked someone that had 14thousand defense and my attack was 7thousand and i won like 10 times in a row, how do you explain that? plus i have only 5 attack skill point
    i never seen that **** before, you are so lucky, my rivals only 1000 defense and still give me hard time to rob!
    870 855 307
    anyone add me please, thank you ^^

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    he is class Agent, maybe he could do that before v2.0, but not now anymore.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mb Tnk View Post
    From what people are seeing as an agent, or goodfella, during a PvP attack, your defense number in PvP is NOT equal to your Mafia defense score.
    I'm fairly certain that if you look at a rival's profile, the mafia defense score includes points from defense buildings (as a total defense score), but in the attack screen it only shows the points for the weapons used. Not sure why, if defense buildings still count towards PVP defense.

Post Count
    Defense buildings count for defense against robberies

Item defense is used in PVP

The number you see in your profile is TOTAL mafia defense (aka both types combined)

(Note: I'm guessing this, i don't have any confirmation other then, when you add a defense buildings, your total mafia defense goes up..)

Duke
    Crime City 134 879 357
    Modern War 124 871 397

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke.0 View Post
    Defense buildings count for defense against robberies

Item defense is used in PVP

The number you see in your profile is TOTAL mafia defense (aka both types combined)

(Note: I'm guessing this, i don't have any confirmation other then, when you add a defense buildings, your total mafia defense goes up..)
    Why are you guessing? Mark told you how it works about ten posts up:

"Yes, only (your level * 5) mafia contribute in a fight. There is also a hard cap of 500 mafia.
    Defense buildings give defense in all cases, not just robs."

Lurker
    Post Count

MMafia

Hi Mark. So are you saying that generally it is pointless adding mafia as you go?I am level 79 and have 938 mafia members, att 11129 and def 13380; also, I have bought tons of one type of weapon and have 2238 number of weapons, 1082 armor items......Am I right in thinking that this makes no difference in fights and building up attack power?? What should we be concentrating, the rules and "how to play" are incredibly vague, and the fact that I lose fights against players significantly lower in stats is very frustrating and hard to understand. Dave

Post Count
    The FAQ, even in the game itself, states that the mafia count caps out at 500. It's the first question answered in the "in-game" FAQ.

How is that vague?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    The FAQ, even in the game itself, states that the mafia count caps out at 500. It's the first question answered in the "in-game" FAQ.

How is that vague?
    \

C'mon Max, the in game help is about as vague as they come. Yeah, it tells you about the cap at 500, but I don't think it even mentions the BANK and it's importance. Let alone any explanation of how things 'actually' work.

In respect to skill points... "Attack points will improve your chance to win when fighting rivals."

That tells me NOTHING. If you don't find explanations like that 'vague' then I guess we just have a difference of opinion on the definition of 'vague'.

The FAQ also still says there's no way to transfer to a new device. Isn't that what the Funzio ID is for??? Yeah, callin' you out! lol

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks Dorian, I think the FAQ and rules are as basic as I've ever seen. Still, I've picked up that I need to whittle my mafia down ( I have a lot of low lvls which I thought I would accept out of kindness lol) so that the ratio of mafia members to euipment mentioned is more in line, vehicles included. A very confusing yet addictive game I think.

Post Count
    [QUOTE=Crime City Mark;51730]....
    Defense buildings give defense in all cases, not just robs.
    ....QUOTE]

It's the above comment by Mark that messes up everything that is showing up during a PvP attack... plus if this is correct it is only correct on the iphone platform and not the other platforms.... hmmm I find that hard to believe....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Mb Tnk;51999]
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Defense buildings give defense in all cases, not just robs.
    ....QUOTE]

It's the above comment by Mark that messes up everything that is showing up during a PvP attack... plus if this is correct it is only correct on the iphone platform and not the other platforms.... hmmm I find that hard to believe....
    Yeah, but wouldn't it be worse if the only way you could truly know someone's pvp defense numbers was to attack them first. Isn't it kind of important to know that stat 'before' you attack??

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If what Mark says 'isn't' true the only way you could know someone's pvp defence numbers is by adding up ALL of their defense buildings' values and then subtracting them from the total mafia defense.

Hell if I'm going to want to do that every time I want to fight someone.

Post Count
    Ok I've been bringing this up for a while now. I admit it's very frustrating. My defense is at over 27,000 at level 108. It took some work to get it there. It feels pointless to try to raise it any more when I'm being robbed at 50% accuracy by people with 11,500 and 12,000 attack. I mean that's 15,500 difference between their attack and my defense and they're still successful 50% of the time? That's a bit ridiculous. How high am I supposed to have it to defend against robberies all together???

Post Count
    What is your building defense only (it's easier to add that up then all the equipment)? Minus that from your Mafia denfense, and that will be your equipment defense. During a robbing, your equipment defense is reduced by 50%, but your building defense stays at 100%.... ya it's a bit retarded that this information is not available to you in your own stats.....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mb Tnk View Post
    What is your building defense only (it's easier to add that up then all the equipment)? Minus that from your Mafia denfense, and that will be your equipment defense. During a robbing, your equipment defense is reduced by 50%, but your building defense stays at 100%.... ya it's a bit retarded that this information is not available to you in your own stats.....
    I don't know where you got that info, but if it's accurate I appreciate it. I've been trying for a while to figure out how it's calculated.