Feature

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Feature

Post Count

Feature

Hi.

Can the devs of this game add a feature to disable notifications when you get raided or attacked, so that my phone doesn't spam notification after notification when someone is repeatedly attacking/raiding me?

Yes, I'm aware that I can turn notifications from the game entirely, but I don't want the notifications for war declarations and the hourly "box openings" or whatever they're called to stop. I'm at the point where (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) if someone attacks or raids me, I don't care because I have a stupid amount of cash, so something like a mute for irrelevant news should be added.

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by JaiZo; 07-18-2015 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Typo

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I think you can do this yourself. Just check your phone settings for notifications.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    I think you can do this yourself. Just check your phone settings for notifications.
    You cant choose what types of game notifications in the settings of your phone.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JaiZo View Post
    Hi.

Can the devs of this game add a feature to disable notifications when you get raided or attacked, so that my phone doesn't spam notification after notification when someone is repeatedly attacking/raiding me?

Yes, I'm aware that I can turn notifications from the game entirely, but I don't want the notifications for war declarations and the hourly "box openings" or whatever they're called to stop. I'm at the point where (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) if someone attacks or raids me, I don't care because I have a stupid amount of cash, so something like a mute for irrelevant news should be added.

Thanks for reading.
    You get battle notices? I have played for over a year and never received one. Where would this option be?

Post Count
    Isn't this found in game under-

-"Menu"
    --"More"
    ---"Settings"
    ----"Siren Sound"
    Last edited by Oasis; 07-21-2015 at 12:17 PM.