Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huh? Are we jugglers?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Timex Alpha View Post
    Wtf day 2 I wasn't done with day 1
    Henchmen are like extra players; instead of just you completing goals, they give you a little extra boost. That's how the long time players are able to complete these crazy LTQs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    You're probably right about the street assaults and epic bosses... I'm guessing those are still big money makers. I suspect the reason for the gold buildings is simply because people asked for them. There was really no reason NOT to offer them from a business perspective... if someone wants to spend gold, why not let them? I think it was a terrible decision from a game design perspective, which is probably why it wasn't an option before... but if the players demand it, why not?

You get what you ask for sometimes.
    People were asking for LTBs to be reissued, yes. I don't recall anybody requesting gold ones though. The initial re-release could be seen as test of concept, ie gold buildings. It's no surprise the 500 gold buildings have much better payouts than any normal LTB since.

"I fear the GREEks even when they bring gifts"
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    Henchmen are like extra players; instead of just you completing goals, they give you a little extra boost. That's how the long time players are able to complete these crazy LTQs.
    ^^^^ to any newbies, if there are any anymore: that's ^^^^ a fake lame stale joke that you may ignore.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJess View Post
    ^^^^ to any newbies, if there are any anymore: that's ^^^^ a fake lame stale joke that you may ignore.
    To all the Noobs. Don't listen to this guy. He suffers from a brain ailment. Always stock up on extra mafia, especially helps during epic boss.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by navanodo View Post
    Vast majority of our syndicate are not doing LTQ or (EB except to complete syndicate goal) as a player that always used gold to finish EB surely the revenue stream at Gree must be well down. When will they realise that less is more and making the goal attainable will keep players happy and willing to spend on Gold
    I have been saying that and getting nothing but people complaining about my posts.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Foty View Post
    I have been saying that and getting nothing but people complaining about my posts.
    Have a cupcake.

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor Heapsofblue's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJess View Post
    This is correct, don't listen to the other guy.