Huh? Are we jugglers?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huh? Are we jugglers?

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Huh? Are we jugglers?

Was innocently doing an LTQ when suddenly I heard a siren scream as I was going to see whether my Leather Satchel/passport thing could be tried again. Holy guacamole, Batman! We have an EpicBoss, a Battle for EC and a box thing going on simultaneously.
    Is Gree planning some big old hootenanny come the end of Summer?
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Post Count
    Epic Boss, too? Super!
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why the need to throw an EB in the mix is beyond me. Just they hadn't figured out how to have the SA running alongside battles but give it some time.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Play the events you like.. ignore the ones you dont.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Champion24 View Post
    Play the events you like.. ignore the ones you dont.
    I like them all.
    Line ID: clementine88

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I like them all.
    Me too... And let's not forget that LTQ. A foursome! (It isn't an SLTQ, is it?).
    Love this game!
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I like them all.
    Boss prizes suck. It gives an excuse to ignore it outside when the syn goal is up I suppose. Given that players with bigger stats than mine will have no option but to spend an increasing amount to get any prizes which will boost their stats, is it any wonder if many don't bother either, excepting wars and SA.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Vast majority of our syndicate are not doing LTQ or (EB except to complete syndicate goal) as a player that always used gold to finish EB surely the revenue stream at Gree must be well down. When will they realise that less is more and making the goal attainable will keep players happy and willing to spend on Gold

Post Count
    You have the anecdotes of a few dozen people at most. Gree has the data from every player and professionals to analyze it. I'm guessing they know what works best to suck gold out of the player base.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by navanodo View Post
    Vast majority of our syndicate are not doing LTQ or (EB except to complete syndicate goal) as a player that always used gold to finish EB surely the revenue stream at Gree must be well down. When will they realise that less is more and making the goal attainable will keep players happy and willing to spend on Gold
    When LTQ optional, nobody bothers. As for extracting gold, most don't care as they play free. For the tiny minority who play for gold, I'm sure the game company knows exactly what they're doing to continue feeding a gaming addiction. I'm personally not going to worry for whether they know what they are doing in that regard. They seem quite talented at it.
    Last edited by TheJess; 07-19-2015 at 09:37 AM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    You have the anecdotes of a few dozen people at most. Gree has the data from every player and professionals to analyze it. I'm guessing they know what works best to suck gold out of the player base.
    I'm betting that's why they introduced the gold LTBs; because other revenue streams were well down. Same thing for the increasingly frequent SAs and now EB. There's still enough people willing to spend hundreds for the legendary.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    You're probably right about the street assaults and epic bosses... I'm guessing those are still big money makers. I suspect the reason for the gold buildings is simply because people asked for them. There was really no reason NOT to offer them from a business perspective... if someone wants to spend gold, why not let them? I think it was a terrible decision from a game design perspective, which is probably why it wasn't an option before... but if the players demand it, why not?

You get what you ask for sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I didn't finish last epic boss, probably won't finish this one either.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Wtf day 2 I wasn't done with day 1

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Probably for most, the time and effort is not worth it. People over 20 billion stats won't see any significant boost until 110s maybe later. 3 Epic boss in 3 weeks is new territory. ....I finished the last two, without enough time to finish legendary...but just doing syndicate goals for this one. Like horse guy said, Gree probably has the numbers to back up having NoN stop events. Box 10 events are where it's at...