Game has come a long way. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game has come a long way.

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    But when the milk runs out it's sent to the slaughterhouse....
    Just saw a SS from a SUP/KYS battle.... 6mil vs 5 mil.... I would say the cow is still producing milk so I dont worry, the game will load just fine tomorrow... Moo Moo Moo
    Last edited by Captain Steelman; 07-19-2015 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Forgot the Moo....

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Steelman View Post
    Just saw a SS from a SUP/KYS battle.... 6mil vs 5 mil.... I would say the cow is still producing milk so I dont worry, the game will load just fine tomorrow... Moo Moo Moo
    You are right. It's just now the cow is only producing out of the biggest teets, the ones in the middle and back aren't producing anymore. Pretty soon those teets will get dry and shriveled up.
    Last edited by WBS; 07-19-2015 at 02:30 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    This first paragraph is actually exactly what my post was intended to represent. I was simply saying that it's nice to be apart of a top 50 team and not need gold. In the past, it was almost impossible to do so. Furthermore, no one on the team need to use gold as long as the group of members are active or have good regen.

Suppose I should have left off the part about game ending as the vultures flocked to that statement as I was implying more doom and gloom. But that's what trolls do. My intention was one of "that's a shame it will likely end soon" cause its nice to be able to compete near the top for FREE.
    I understand your statement. I personally preferred working to be near top, now the top is what the middle used to be. Even WD now has been cheapened. Your do less to get a higher placement and that to me has made WD even more useless to try. It was fun back in the day to continue climbing the ranks, our faction worked out a plan where each member saved 75-90 HP. We went gold and HP free for 2 wars. We placed 54th without using an ounce of gold, got the prizes for it for free. Now with gree chasing player away there is no challenge for us anymore as it is easy to get higher placement.

For the record I am. It trying to argue, simply stating my opinion about my view on WD placement. Good luck this war Evil!