Page 2 of 2 First 12
    You win buyers are all slaves to Gree - other than that, I just see guilds in (sometimes desperate) need of people who help to finance their 'runs'.
    If that is sufficient to define 'slavery' I'm not sure.
    I'd rather call it 'addicts' collective strip suit purchase.'.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    You win buyers are all slaves to Gree - other than that, I just see guilds in (sometimes desperate) need of people who help to finance their 'runs'.
    If that is sufficient to define 'slavery' I'm not sure.
    I'd rather call it 'addicts' collective strip suit purchase.'.
    Hahaha you are so right. Its amusing these people spend thousands on their precious pixels, only to strip them off days later and never really use them. The amount of money people spend on those garbage pixels is beyond belief. I could never lose enough brain cells to spend that amount of money (or wasted hours of my life for that matter) on something that has absolutely no monetary value. And those big shots (you know who you are) come spewing their garbage on the forums thinking they're some kind of big shot or role model to us normal players (the ones with normally functioning brains that don't become slaves of Gree). It is amusing to see how highly they think of themselves though hahahaha, but also quite sad...

Hi Gronk,

I see it slightly differently from your view point. The fact that someone is after your guild members means that either your guild has performed extremely well or you members are good in Arena/EB/War/Raid. This is something that you should be proud of. Other guilds will definitely try to recruit your players, I wouldn't use steal as your member will be crossing over on free will. Unless they are using Itunes Card as a lure.

I always believe if you treat your member well, they will stay for you. Regardless if your guild is a T3 or T100 guild. Good luck with that.
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    Hahaha you are so right. Its amusing these people spend thousands on their precious pixels, only to strip them off days later and never really use them. The amount of money people spend on those garbage pixels is beyond belief. I could never lose enough brain cells to spend that amount of money (or wasted hours of my life for that matter) on something that has absolutely no monetary value. And those big shots (you know who you are) come spewing their garbage on the forums thinking they're some kind of big shot or role model to us normal players (the ones with normally functioning brains that don't become slaves of Gree). It is amusing to see how highly they think of themselves though hahahaha, but also quite sad...
    You are so right Regretz, as long as your brain cells are properly functioning, you won't be slaves of GREE who have slaves of their own and feel the need to call themselves a 'big-shot' or 'top dog' and call their 'guildmates' (Who they refer to as 'property' and if they join a new Guild or is approached by another Guild is 'stealing'). I guess the motto of these 'top dogs' or 'big-shots' is "the ignorant will always remain the ignorant".
    Last edited by Ant venom; 07-19-2015 at 08:31 PM.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

If the recruiter/poacher/thief is approaching the GM of a guild and suggesting a merger, then I don't see the issue. However, approaching individual guild members behind the GM's back is disrespectful, I would agree with Gronk.

For all of you calling it competitive recruitment, I'd like to see your reaction if someone came into your guild poaching like that.

As for alliances, Gronk, there are others out there, just as good if not better
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    If the recruiter/poacher/thief is approaching the GM of a guild and suggesting a merger, then I don't see the issue. However, approaching individual guild members behind the GM's back is disrespectful, I would agree with Gronk.

For all of you calling it competitive recruitment, I'd like to see your reaction if someone came into your guild poaching like that.

As for alliances, Gronk, there are others out there, just as good if not better
    How's it behind Gronk or a GM's back if he knows about it (Or if any GM knows about it)?

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

KnD guilds are like a sports competition where all players are freelancers instead of having contracts with their teams...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    KnD guilds are like a sports competition where all players are freelancers instead of having contracts with their teams...
    I wouldn't compare K&D with a sports competition but you don't need to be a freelancer to not be approached by and leave a team or club. For example in futbol or association football say you are contracted with Real Madrid C.F. and a manager of another club approaches you, you can obviously say you want to go there and so when the next transfer window opens, you can push for a transfer telling your manager you want to leave (Obviously they will then try to add to your weekly wages to bribe you) then when the next transfer window opens, you can leave. Also if you're on your final year on your contract and you want to leave (Without the club extending your contract) then you are able to negotiate deals with any clubs and go there as it will be a free transfer.

He means guild members are not bound by contract (or anything else), so they are not being "stolen". Each member is free to choose whether they stay or not.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    He means guild members are not bound by contract (or anything else), so they are not being "stolen". Each member is free to choose whether they stay or not.
    Yes I know, I was talking about a free transfer which is also free. Btw if a manager aproaches you in futbol and asks you to go to their club, it is also not stealing and ok so the contract-free thing is not entirely necessary.

KnD is like football with a transfer period between each war/raid and no contracts lasting longer than the time between 2 transfer periods (in football those longer contracts are probably mostly to get compensation for the club when players leave anyway, since keeping a player who wants to leave against their will probably doesn't produce the best football. )
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Gronk View Post
    Seriously guys this is getting beyond a joke. Almost everyday second day either i get a msg asking me to join or one of my members does.

Find your own players stop trying to beg and steal from other guilds.

This is todays member stealing efforts.

Hello I'm the GM of a guild called Phoenix rising we are part of the ds family that is connected with touch and ara who host a lot of pushes. With dragon forged armour coming out it has made wars and raids a lot harder to score high enough to gain good rewards so myself and my co-GM darkrodney are looking for possible guilds that may be struggling them selfs to join our guild under our roof as valuable members in the family and hopefully all become a great team together having fun and scoring high. We offer a massive family with active players who all get on well together and chances to go on to 25-10-3 pushes when ever you have the gems. It would be great to hear back from you as soon as possible and hopefully see something happen in the future.
    Joe

Funny thing was i have been looking into joining a alliance and this was one i had considered contacting but since stealing members is the way they roll no thanks!
    The 5-year-old in me wants to recruit only your members. *weg*
    Line ID: clementine88

No they are all stealing. Your all mine its just a matter of time.

But seriously troll much? I will agree that "steal" is not the correct word. As for the ranting on it i think some u really need some help.

I understand the idea of developing friendships, performing well and so on. I am not talking about offered mergers.

What i am talking about is players being approached on line behind the gms back (this info being passed on by guild members). Also about the children that join the guild spam chat about thiers and leave.

For christs sake do as i do when i want members. Use guild seeker list or drop level requirements and put up with the leechers and noobish questions.

All of my guilds members are free to come and go as they please. All i ask is if they want to stay on my friends list at least say goodbye.

Truthfully as someone said earlier. It has only strengthened my guild as only newbs have left. Its just annoying to have to spam out of guild chat or knowing they are actively trying to poach my officers.