Are RB units for real?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Are RB units for real?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Are RB units for real?

After all the units earned from various quests, the units obtained through killing bosses, even L100s, are so weak they will not make it into any of my profiles' inventory. Add in the temporary boost, what is the rationale for completing Raid Boss now?

I hope people at GREE will look into this. Raid Boss had been my favorite events, but may have to be shelved unless rewards merit the time and money invested in completing this quest.

Sweet {T}, aka Trillian

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Another disappointment

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeydoc View Post
    After all the units earned from various quests, the units obtained through killing bosses, even L100s, are so weak they will not make it into any of my profiles' inventory. Add in the temporary boost, what is the rationale for completing Raid Boss now?

I hope people at GREE will look into this. Raid Boss had been my favorite events, but may have to be shelved unless rewards merit the time and money invested in completing this quest.

Sweet {T}, aka Trillian
    I couldn't agree more.

Gree, what are you thinking? Or are you thinking? Who's designing things? Certainly, these quests aren't being planned properly or thought through.

This is a better way to have ex players than to separate us from our money.