Once again, Gree gives us a temp bonus that can't be used. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Once again, Gree gives us a temp bonus that can't be used.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The boost will help during RB, not against boss, but against other players, thats what i understood, not value added only funny, a temporary defense boost against players
    The Red Baron TRB

Post Count
    Just gonna sit back and sip my tea and see how this plays out.
    Kingdom Age:186-190-498

Firm believer that glitter and a good craft beer solves everything

New to Dragons Realm, be my friend: 644-156-209

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Update:

The attack boosts were designed so that they do work during a raid boss fight; regular boosts don't work but event specific ones do. The defense boost does not affect the raid boss as you point out but it does affect your stats for PvP and the like. At this point there is no plan to change the items but we are taking your feedback into consideration.
    So basically we are not getting any bonus, since either it will not work or there is just no bonus really

So if players use gems to finish PVP, then this bonus are working as intended.........milk $$$

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Update:

The attack boosts were designed so that they do work during a raid boss fight; regular boosts don't work but event specific ones do. The defense boost does not affect the raid boss as you point out but it does affect your stats for PvP and the like. At this point there is no plan to change the items but we are taking your feedback into consideration.
    Ok bolt, I'm going to take you and the developers at your word. There is a boost designed to somehow increase your attack on raid boss, something we've never seen before, since raid boss is usually just your raw stats without modifiers and boosts. Fine, color me intrigued.

Now, can you just go ahead and tell me where I look to find out what my raid boss damage is now, before I finish the pvp quest, just so I can verify this boost works as intended and my hits go up. Cause in playing this game for 2-3 years, that number has NEVER been able to be seen on your profile. You wouldn't know until you hit the boss.

If your giving out a boost to increase my hit, I would like to know what my hit is right now please. Seems legit question right?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode...on View Post
    Now, can you just go ahead and tell me where I look to find out what my raid boss damage is now, before I finish the pvp quest, just so I can verify this boost works as intended and my hits go up. Cause in playing this game for 2-3 years, that number has NEVER been able to be seen on your profile. You wouldn't know until you hit the boss.
    You need to go to your local and buy 9-11 10 sided dice. Roll them 13 times and take the average. And then. Wiggle your nose.

I used to use dice for customer quotes (knew the order of magnitude so was generally fairly good). I'm sure that's how some of this game works!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ok bolt, I'm going to take you and the developers at your word. There is a boost designed to somehow increase your attack on raid boss, something we've never seen before, since raid boss is usually just your raw stats without modifiers and boosts. Fine, color me intrigued.

If your giving out a boost to increase my hit, I would like to know what my hit is right now please. Seems legit question right?
    I have finished 99 smacks on the last level of pvp on two accounts. I am going to wait to finish the last one (assuming the event timing allows this) and wait to do the 100th of 15/15 after I know my RB damage.

I should be able to determine if the increase after completing the event is 1) inclusive of both the new unit AND a bonus, or 2) it includes only the unit.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ok bolt have a gripe. The prize for beating the pvp quest was a 34m unit and supposedly a 5% boost to atk for raid boss.

Pre beating pvp my mega was 43.7 bil
    After it is 43.8 billion

That jump is the unit only. A boost would have increased it much more. So what gives? Did you and the developers just straight up lie to us?

Ticket has been sent in but I believe we are owed an explanation

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Awesome BeastMode, you should be a tester!!
    In all honesty fanstastic empirical evidence. Good job.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Ok bolt have a gripe. The prize for beating the pvp quest was a 34m unit and supposedly a 5% boost to atk for raid boss.

After it is 43.8 billion

That jump is the unit only. A boost would have increased it much more. So what gives? Did you and the developers just straight up lie to us?

Gree lie to us?
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It clearly didn't work

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

After it is 43.8 billion

Gree did state a while ago, bonuses don't work ver. Raid boss...did they lie..not on that, they gave us a unit with a bonus they knew did no good and wouldi have no effect. But think I said that in a earlier post, did you think they changed it to work with bonuses?
    Edit: Miss bolts post about them being special, guess they failed to test it out, or it's just that small it's not noticeable.
    Last edited by Valid or; 07-16-2015 at 06:43 PM.
    Daily player

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Update:

Oops, the temp attack boost doesn't work. What a suprise!
    Purple Squirrel

So I just finished PVP quest and expected my FA against raid boss to go up...... It didn't go up at all!!! Is this being fixed ASAP? Like before the event ends? or did I just earn all this xp for a bonus that doesn't work?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    This is so sad that it is 'kin' hilarious!
    Last edited by Sim; 07-18-2015 at 09:37 AM.
    IGN: Sim {RP} & Sim {EXR}

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer Kessler Sharma View Post
    So I just finished PVP quest and expected my FA against raid boss to go up...... It didn't go up at all!!! Is this being fixed ASAP? Like before the event ends? or did I just earn all this xp for a bonus that doesn't work?
    That's what you get for believing that Gree can get a new bonus correct without a major update.
    Remember Health Increase?
    Purple Squirrel