Once again, Gree gives us a temp bonus that can't be used.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Once again, Gree gives us a temp bonus that can't be used.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Once again, Gree gives us a temp bonus that can't be used.

The Normal prize for the Tussle in the Thicket is a Molxur Knight Spectre with a +3% Infantry Defense boost for Raid Boss! Wtf?

The Heroic prize is a Molxur Ravenlord with a +5% Magic Attack boost for Raid Boss. Wtf?

Perhaps if anyone at Gree ever played KA they would know that boosts do not come into play against the Raid Boss. Especially ad Defensive boost. If these boosts were for the upcoming war, that would make sense. However, a weak, temp boost isn't a very strong incentive for completing the PvP.

Bolt, please look into this and make the boosts permanent.
    Peeps are already deciding to not complete the PvP since it is a lot of XP and only a temp boost that is complete worthless.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Proof once more, that the devs working on KA haven't got a clue what this game is about.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I hope this is getting corrected, does anyone know if they fixed it last time?

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.

Why should we have to point out ALL of the errors with this game and then plead to have them fixed? (Rhetorical question)
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gendur View Post
    They did fix it last time. No announcement, but the temp bonus changed to a 4% alliance boost
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gendur View Post
    The temp part was fixed last time,
    but this would be the first time they have given us bonuses that are pointless, even if they changed them to permanent it would not change that they are for the raid boss...which dose not use defence as a factor when attacking, and only bare stats work on raid bosses no bonuses.
    Daily player

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    A lot of peeps in my guild have decided not to do this PvP because the boosts are truly worthless. We need clarification before it's too late for them to catch up!

Bolt?

Bolt?
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Send in tickets... I doubt we'll get any help here.
    Line ID: clementine88

Banned
    Post Count
    Sorry everyone, I've been slammed this morning. I'm talking to a developer to get some answers, I'll post an update as soon as I have something.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Sorry everyone, been slammed this morning. I'm talking to a developer to get some answers, I'll post an update as soon as I have something.
    Thanks Bolt!
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Sorry everyone, I've been slammed this morning. I'm talking to a developer to get some answers, I'll post an update as soon as I have something.
    thanks Bolt

Hopefully they see the bonus offered are 1000000000% useless toward RB, and make them .......
    1- Good towards war
    2- permanent for regular day to day play

Cheers

Banned
    Post Count
    Update:

The attack boosts were designed so that they do work during a raid boss fight; regular boosts don't work but event specific ones do. The defense boost does not affect the raid boss as you point out but it does affect your stats for PvP and the like. At this point there is no plan to change the items but we are taking your feedback into consideration.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Update:

The attack boosts were designed so that they do work during a raid boss fight; regular boosts don't work but event specific ones do.
    Interesting... Call me cynical, but I am a bit incredulous that this coding wizardy can actually be correctly implemented.

The defense boost does not affect the raid boss as you point out but it does affect your stats for PvP and the like. At this point there is no plan to change the items but we are taking your feedback into consideration.
    Hahahahahahahahahaha

Post Count
    l
    Update:

The attack boosts were designed so that they do work during a raid boss fight; regular boosts don't work but event specific ones do. The defense boost does not affect the raid boss as you point out but it does affect your stats for PvP and the like. At this point there is no plan to change the items but we are taking your feedback into consideration.
    lol.... thx for clarifying - but sorry.... I really can not believe that the attack boost will effect the RB and your answer about the defense boost is really funny. Did anyone at Gree play KA? Really doesn't look like that.
    but thx again... time enough to skip this quest also

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Update:

Since we have a new type of bonus, the chances of it working correctly the first time are virtually nil.
    Thanks for looking into this for us Bolt, at least now we can stop the PvP and relax until Raid Boss
    Purple Squirrel