More gem building?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: More gem building?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

More gem building?

I'm all for gem building but spread them out more. This is getting ridicules how fast you are pumping these out.
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Too much. I'm stopping. Just can't keep up. Stupid.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Canuck View Post
    I'm all for gem building but spread them out more. This is getting ridicules how fast you are pumping these out.
    I'm still upgrading 9 buildings right now. When do you think I might be able to catch up? This is getting very ridiculous.

And not everyone can upgrade 9 buildings at a time. How are they supposed to keep up? Maybe Gree thinks that peeps will just buy the buildings and keep them at level 1.

Some suggestions:
    1). Don't have so many buildings at once, no way to keep up with them
    2). Let us upgrade more buildings at a time. Top 500 war prize (more than 1 war) would be great!
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    They will probably start doing what Is done in MW and offer a unit in store to buy that's allows +1 building upgrades. I can only do 8 at a time but not as worried about when I can upgrade as to how much this is costing in real money to buy all these.

Honestly slow it down some and spread these out more or lower the prices to buy them. Cause I have talked to many other that buy them and like me are getting very upset with how fast you are pumping them out.
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Due to the inflation of gold there is also no need for many to even build them.

I have almost everything i have to lvl 10 and while i'm not huge with IPH i easily make enough gold to get everything done that needs to be done.
    So whilst the gem building were very tempting, i refrain from buying them anyway as i simply no longer need them.

They are becoming more a collectors items for those that want them but without real value

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-BEL View Post
    Due to the inflation of gold there is also no need for many to even build them.

I have almost everything i have to lvl 10 and while i'm not huge with IPH i easily make enough gold to get everything done that needs to be done.
    So whilst the gem building were very tempting, i refrain from buying them anyway as i simply no longer need them.

They are becoming more a collectors items for those that want them but without real value
    Very true

But I will not be surprise that GREE plan is to make the LEs upgradable to level 20 like they did a few cycles ago in MW, in which case many players will try to buy them and GREE will rise the prices again

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I was buying all of the gem buildings for a while, but it ridiculous so I stopped altogether. You would have to blow 3,000 gems per month just to keep up.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!