Once again, Gree gives us a temp bonus that can't be used. - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Once again, Gree gives us a temp bonus that can't be used.

Post Count
    Hey, take it easy.... good thing is: the raid boss is crap too - so why do we need a boost? Let's enjoy the summer

no.... seriously it is a shame how they treat us - and yes, they tried to lie, but it was to obvious from the beginning to think they managed it to get the boost active against RB (we would have seen that - such changes normally crash the whole game....)
    I really love my guild mates - that's the only reason why I still play

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Approaching 24 hours into RB. No answer here from Bolt. No response to my ticket. The "bonus" for the RB event does not work, and as we approach the weekend, the chance of receiving a response becomes increasingly unlikely before the event ends.

If I treated my clients (paying customers essentially) like this at my job, I sure as hell wouldn't have many left

Post Count
    They should just make it permanent. It surely wouldn't hurt anyone. It was a very time consuming quest and would surely be a good will gesture towards the community.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode...on View Post
    Approaching 24 hours into RB. No answer here from Bolt. No response to my ticket. The "bonus" for the RB event does not work, and as we approach the weekend, the chance of receiving a response becomes increasingly unlikely before the event ends.

If I treated my clients (paying customers essentially) like this at my job, I sure as hell wouldn't have many left
    As its really is not new, or surprising, just the same old. Gree will keep doing the same. And it is a never ending cycle.
    Hard to believe a few short months ago I still had optimism and belived what gree said, or gave them the benefit of the doubt...now, not at all. My confidence in them is gone.
    Daily player

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Hard to believe a few short months ago I still had optimism and belived what gree said, or gave them the benefit of the doubt...now, not at all. My confidence in them is gone.
    All will be ok when they roll out yet another community spokethingy as Bolt is gracefully retired. Optimisim will return that the next person hiding behind coloured text will be the best thing since squeeze-tube cheese.

(for reference, I wouldn't feed that cheese to my cats)

So funny I almost sh....
    Last edited by Schar; 07-18-2015 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Autocorrect failed

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Schar View Post
    All will be ok when they roll out yet another community spokethingy as Bolt is gracefully retired. Optimising will return that the next person hiding behind colours text will be the best thing since squeeze-tube cheese.

(for reference, I wouldn't feed that cheese to my cats)

So funny I almost sh....
    Lol,
    my confidence is gone in gree, too long with the same issues. Unless their management wakes up and changes things...nothing will ever change.
    For there social face to us, they do the job as they are asked, and have no say in policy or how things are run, best they can truly do is pass along what we say, and most times I feel like it gets past to a blind man's dog to read. ok maybe this analogy is a bit harsh but sure feels like that, when we read the customer service replies.
    Daily player

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think you just grossly and unjustly offended guide dogs the world over.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The red Baron View Post
    The boost will help during RB, not against boss, but against other players, thats what i understood, not value added only funny, a temporary defense boost against players
    This is basically what happens yes, during the time period the raid boss is 'active' attack and defense boosts apply to any activity which uses boosts (which does not include the raid boss). The way it was explained to me, the attack bonus should have applied to the boss but upon further inspection a programer looked at the code and determined it does not in fact specifically affect the raid boss. My sincerest apologies everyone, we will be more diligent in fact checking the information we pass along to you.

Post Count
    Hello? Bolt got banned?
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Update:
    The attack boosts were designed so that they do work during a raid boss fight; regular boosts don't work but event specific ones do..

Quote Originally Posted by SenorSwamp View Post
    Interesting... Call me cynical, but I am a bit incredulous that this coding wizardy can actually be correctly implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    This is basically what happens yes, during the time period the raid boss is 'active' attack and defense boosts apply to any activity which uses boosts (which does not include the raid boss). The way it was explained to me, the attack bonus should have applied to the boss but upon further inspection a programer looked at the code and determined it does not in fact specifically affect the raid boss. My sincerest apologies everyone, we will be more diligent in fact checking the information we pass along to you.
    Well this turn of events surprises all of us. I, for one, just knew this was going to work.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Hello? Bolt got banned?
    Holy Crap!!!!! Batman!!!

I checke prior post from him, (was thinking this was a fake) and it is true, lol

Is the cape crusader in real trouble
    Has the water gotten to hot for the dynamic duo
    Do not change the Batichannel and we will find out

Post Count
    Heh, first I thought it was an imposter, too, but noooooo.

We've never had a forum mod banned before.
    Very unsettling indeed.
    Line ID: clementine88

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's ok, no need to panic.

Spokesperson 4.5 will be released shortly; the new and improved version where nothing will change.

Rekindle thy optimism!

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Greetings all, I am your new Kingdom Age Moderator. I'm putting together a "hello" thread and it will up shortly in the announcement. I'm looking forward to working with you all!

For now, thank you for bringing this to our attention, we are looking into this issue and will report our finding as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
    ...What?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    what a joke...

I have posted in the past that I was against throwing around the "fraud" terms and running to apple...but this one, plus the GLTQ which all responses and decisions are "on hold" as per the answer to my ticket, icing on the cake for me.

If anyone would like to start a petition to send to Apple, please sign me up. 1 person complaining won't do $hit. Hundreds of the games customers will. Groupme name is MrMike45. Would be happy to add to the petition and help get people signed up. Have plenty of contacts on many of the top 10 teams/gem spenders.

and if this gets me banned...maybe i'll go chill with Bolt