Why must the final resolution be kept secret? We all have a right to know! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why must the final resolution be kept secret? We all have a right to know!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Our customer service manager does indeed fill that role. If personally have not seen a role that specifically steps in to rectify issues above the customer service manager but that doesn't mean such roles might not exist in other companies.

I explained why those two threads were locked in detail, I did not consider that 'overzealous'. While players and forum managers will never agree 100% on what should and shouldn't be locked, browsing the forum for locked threads did not reveal a pattern of censorship in my opinion. You can of course disagree with my opinion.

Read my response and you will see that at no time did I say you were lying about emails. I said it was 'disingenuous' to claim you had received no help when we had already discussed that you and your faction had been compensated by an agent. You disagreed with the compensation, which you are fully entitled to do; but that is not the same as not getting any help. I certainly didn't help the situation with a post that sounded far too aggressive and for that I apologize, I could have easily made the same point without throwing in a loaded word like 'disingenuous'.

We fully acknowledge that frustrations have been high for a long time due to unresolved bugs and events that have had issues more often than they should. Internal communication has been improving and I have been able to provide details on some events before they happen, but there is still much more to be done. You make a lot of valid points and they do not go unheard, the development team is working on a big set of fixes that I will update you on as soon as I have a reasonable idea of when they might go live.

I do stand by my assertion that the forum is not a place to discuss customer support issues. These need to remain between you and the support staff and the forum is not designed to dissect these private conversations.
    Bolt

I have a question in regards to some of the things that have been mentioned here. As TheDanimal and others have stepped away from helping the community out, will GREE post on the forums here events that will be released in game as well as information about the events? As the developers are doing the events such as FLTQ & LTQs, they have ALL the information at hand which can easily be released to the community in the Events sub-forum. That would be one step in the right direction that the community would like to see in an ongoing basis.

In regards to Support Tickets, I can feel for Andy as I have been on the receiving end of less intelligent persons dealing with case. I do not say that lightly as this has happened to me many times. One of the biggest things that the CS persons can do is NOT to send an automated email about useless info. For instance, I had and issue with my faction as well that occurred during a WD. The CS person then sent me an email to explain how the WD works and asked me to contact her if I had any further issues. Now, it is stupid replies such as this that insults the community. In many regards, it is almost like the person on the other end cannot be bothered to read the ticket details and then decides to send out a blanket email of useless info just so that they are meeting targets within the company (which to me is more the case). While working at NetApp, we had to meet certain numbers (due to contracts) and to ensure those were met we sent out blanket emails to many of our customers within the first 4 hours to ensure we met our contractual agreements. What I see from the CS almost aligns with this although there is no contracts between GREE and the customer base. What would be a better approach is to say that we have received your ticket and we are currently looking into the case (which is the automated first email). This would be appropriate as well from the human CS person who is dealing with the ticket to ensure the customer that a human person is dealing with the issue. Further more, ensuring that the CS person reads and understands the issue at hand before replying to the email helps. Again, not all CS persons are like this as I have found some of the CS guys VERY helpful. Its the few that sends out the useless info that makes the whole look bad. Just food for thought here.

The other big thing here is the events and customer base. There is a fine line on ensure that the events are good, enjoyable and benefits both the player & company. Since the March Madness events, many have just simply quit playing as years of work have been destroyed and new players coming into the game find it harder to achieve goals unless with a high faction. Is there any plans to lower to overall requirements to make the events more achievable for all players while also helping the company gain more profitability?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    lol, men never learn, eh?
    I never argue with my wife. If I need an opinion, she'll give it to me ;-))
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    lol, men never learn, eh?
    We have no chance as women know everything. We will never be as smart
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Are you guys saying bolt is a women? It all make sense now.

Banned
    Post Count
    If women knew everything they would know that they don't know everything.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Not married then? Or is that just a secret little thought you keep to yourself? ;-)
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    You are mistaken...you must be a man. I have never met a woman who doesn't know everything

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Enough of the gender discussions, please. [thread hijack].

Back on point and to address a concern:

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    groovy shags, if you and others have ideas or suggestions, I'd love to have a conversation on how to improve communication around errors as they are discovered so that you get the information you need sooner.
    How about staff makes an internal form so that every time Bolt or some other CM has to apologize on the forum, they request to management for the distribution of 100 gold to all of the players as a goodwill gesture.

Or, like a swear jar, every time a CM has to apologize en masse, the developers or project manager has to put in $1000. Proceeds go to hiring actual QA.

I like the CM staff. They have a most difficult job of being the scapegoats and the arbiters of a long-running con. They didn't start it, but man, are they dealing with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre View Post
    Enough of the gender discussions, please. [thread hijack].

Back on point and to address a concern:

How about staff makes an internal form so that every time Bolt or some other CM has to apologize on the forum, they request to management for the distribution of 100 gold to all of the players as a goodwill gesture.

Or, like a swear jar, every time a CM has to apologize en masse, the developers or project manager has to put in $1000. Proceeds go to hiring actual QA.

I like the CM staff. They have a most difficult job of being the scapegoats and the arbiters of a long-running con. They didn't start it, but man, are they dealing with it.
    Sorry dude, just a little light relief. I guess that after three years plus of talking about the same problems with still no resolution in sight that we thought this topic was done.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 07-17-2015 at 03:52 PM.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    You are mistaken...you must be a man. I have never met a woman who doesn't know everything
    Sorry I would answer your question but it would be off topic. Maybe bolt should answer this one.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Rob, no hijack. Just making light of an all round bad situation. And this is the gaming world. This is a little banter for fun, not full blown trolling just light hearted battle of the sexes. We all know who run the world...Beyoncé said it...girls!

Banned
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=bam bam.;1520974]Rob, no hijack. Just making light of an all round bad situation. And this is the gaming world. This is a little banter for fun, not full blown trolling just light hearted battle of the sexes. We all know who run the world...Beyoncé said it...girls![/QUOTE

I have been married for 11 years and counting. Things don't run right if she thinks she runs the roost. It has to be a 50/50 agreement in order for it to work. Im not a push over when it comes to woman, I grew up with a cranky grandmother and she taught me how to deal with woman. You don't back down, you be straightforward, play modern war and hijack threads......

Bam Bam started it lol.

Now back to the regular non banter program.....

I agree that if gree was more transparent they could gain more trust from the modern war community. People can always deal with honesty even if it's not what they want to hear. But tell one lie and lose trust and respect for a long time.
    Last edited by WBS; 07-17-2015 at 06:53 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Everyone thinks, not my fault, not my responsibility, why am I surrounded by idiots...but really unless you are championing the solution all 3 are you.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    It is like arguing with a woman. We are just banging out heads against the wall. Too stubborn.
    You know we females take special secret classes , starts when we turn 5 .....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Area51z View Post
    You know we females take special secret classes , starts when we turn 5 .....
    With tears being the secret weapon....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13