Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
  1. #76
    Vile Lynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in your dreams
    Posts
    6,408
    Quote Originally Posted by rotmang View Post
    How about unlocking the syndicate base thread and let your players ask for more info about it and respond to that for a change.
    Sirius said they lock them because there is no more info.

    Feel free to start a convo-thread if there isn't one (or five) already.
    Line ID: clementine88

  2. #77
    rotmang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    almelo/nederland
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Sirius said they lock them because there is no more info.

    Feel free to start a convo-thread if there isn't one (or five) already.
    There already is a thread with comments about it. So no need to start a nother one about it. And for posting that there is no more info about it. Is just another way of making sure he's not being bussy all day on the forum answering quistions about it. And just letting us stay in the dark and figure it out by our selfs. Again as alweys.
    lintje leerde lotje lopen langs de lange lindelaan.

  3. #78
    Vile Lynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in your dreams
    Posts
    6,408
    Quote Originally Posted by rotmang View Post
    And for posting that there is no more info about it. Is just another way of making sure he's not being bussy all day on the forum answering quistions about it. And just letting us stay in the dark and figure it out by our selfs. Again as alweys.
    Excatly. Whether or not it's locked or open, I don't expect further info anyway. We have to figure it out and we do a good job! When things go wrong, we're quick to post.
    Line ID: clementine88

  4. #79
    Babytway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Posts
    1,873
    such crappy support from the devs.

  5. #80
    rotmang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    almelo/nederland
    Posts
    248
    Yep VL. Know lets hope the players figure it out soon and post some feed back on the forum.
    lintje leerde lotje lopen langs de lange lindelaan.

  6. #81
    PC77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by rotmang View Post
    Yep VL. Know lets hope the players figure it out soon and post some feed back on the forum.

    Would be happy to actually see this Syn base thing and have items actually drop. I don't want any info from these wasters, just a game that actually works properly will do

  7. #82
    Nighteg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,367
    Ostomachion, you suck.

  8. #83

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    294
    I'm SO excited about this new thing that's TOTALLY different then that accomplice thing I forgot all about.

  9. #84
    Winnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,635
    Isn't it dysfunctional again?

  10. #85

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    941
    This thread is great. Lol Gree, just lol. You guys truly are a top notch company. Even the OP is a fired ex employee. Only thing missing is a post or two from F@st Chong.

  11. #86
    PC77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    474
    You idiots need to sort out this latest f***ed up update. Mine unfortunately updated automatically(was sure I had that turned off) and since update, game is neigh on unplayable. Been playing for almost 4 yrs, I'm only a day or 2 from rage quitting if this crap continues.

  12. #87

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    294
    Will my Google car be able to play CC for me also? Will the developers work on an updated version 13.45.1 that will resolve the crashing issues?

  13. #88

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by PC77 View Post
    You idiots need to sort out this latest f***ed up update. Mine unfortunately updated automatically(was sure I had that turned off) and since update, game is neigh on unplayable. Been playing for almost 4 yrs, I'm only a day or 2 from rage quitting if this crap continues.
    You should have quit when Ben and I did. I am FREEEE! No more Gree!

  14. #89

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    294
    Have fun chasing the political & star power. I'll just wait a month until you can buy it in the store. Or I can just wait two months & they'll be handing them out as easy prizes for events.

    No, I'll just wait 6 months for them to pull the whole thing & tell me that they'll reintroduce it as a new & magical thing to help in upcoming events. More details to come 😉

    Happy Thanksgiving fellow CC players.

  15. #90
    Winnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,635
    Quote Originally Posted by AZZ. View Post
    You should have quit when Ben and I did. I am FREEEE! No more Gree!
    I'm going to play this game until the wheels fall off, just to see what happens!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in