Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    If someone on the Internet is wrong, I'll be there. It's a thankless job, but personally rewarding.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Well then what do you play for? If you don't care about stats or your syndicate or what GREE does at all, why do you play this game and why are you on this forum right now complaining about someone complaining about a phone game?
    Because it is fun to mess with people that think they are top 10 material, but yet can't/won't spend a dime on the game. You really need to learn your place Evan. Just have fun and enjoy the game, what is the point of being top 10? Oh so u get a couple extra mods here and there big whoop. Why don't you just join a top 50-75 team and enjoy playing with tapjoy gold every once and a while rather than stressing about finding the next deal just so you can make the minimums. If anything dippy plays the game for a better reason than you. I would love to have someone like Dippy in my top 75 syn since he knows where he belongs and won't kill himself trying to do more than he can

Syndicates make us meet requirements so we can stay, right? Even if it's something small like entering stats into a database or participating in war and meeting a small min. Even if we don't want to enter our stats into a database or participate in a war, we do it so we can stay in our syndicate.

So even if GREE has 6 battle weekends in a row, and you don't want to participate in one or any of them, we will for the sole reason we can stay, because what player would do it

That's, again, what GREE takes advantage of, and what I don't like.

(I'm referring to the back.. to back.. to back thread, btw)
    Additionally only top 10-25-40 syns have hard minimums. There are plenty of top 50+ syns that understand that RL comes first and won't boot you for missing one or even 2-3 mins in a row, they get that things come up and at that level loyalty means a hell of a lot more than posting an insane battle score. In the end this is a game if you can not financially afford to spend like the top dogs can then don't, but don't try and act like you are one when clearly you are not

Um.. wow man, where did that come from? I never in any of my posts said I was in any way Top 10 material.

But two things.. I've never just hit a min and I haven't been in the T10 for a while at all. Not even two cycles. I probably won't survive till next either.

Before that I was an officer in a T30. Great syn and I was with them for a long time before they sadly went way downhill. THEN my friend got me into the T10. But BSB is another great syn with awesome people. It's not just about the prizes.

And I have a lot of fun with the game. Otherwise I wouldn't play
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Um.. wow man, where did that come from? I never in any of my posts said I was in any way Top 10 material.

But two things.. I've never just hit a min and I haven't been in the T10 for a while at all. Not even two cycles. I probably won't survive till next either.

Before that I was an officer in a T30. Great syn and I was with them for a long time before they sadly went way downhill. THEN my friend got me into the T10. But BSB is another great syn with awesome people. It's not just about the prizes.

And I have a lot of fun with the game. Otherwise I wouldn't play
    The problem I have with players like you is that nothing is never enough, you have no loyalty for the syn you are in and as soon as things start to go a little south you jump ship. Learn where you belong and stay there, find a good group of people and have fun with the game, but if you are only in a syn to get the next prize and not to enjoy the people you play with then you are playing wrong or have 100s of 1000s of dollars to blow on the game and from your posts u can't do the latter

Um, no. Didn't jump ship. I was one of the last to leave. It happened the morning of an SA too which sucked.

I completely see the point you're making and I more than agree, but I don't see why you're calling me out on this. I didn't make any post regarding to anything having to do with being in a T10 or syn jumping and not enjoying the game.

Um, no. Didn't jump ship. I was one of the last to leave. It happened the morning of an SA too which sucked.

I completely see the point you're making and I more than agree, but I don't see why you're calling me out on this. I didn't make any post regarding to anything having to do with being in a T10 or syn jumping and not enjoying the game.
    You have posted that you were in SAS3 for a cycle that is top 10

Quote Originally Posted by Jcw9811 View Post
    You have posted that you were in SAS3 for a cycle that is top 10
    Ohh, that was how long ago. I was with them for two SA's, and trust me, I'd never go back there again.

I'm in BSB now and they're a much better syn

I'd never go back there again.
    Why not?

Line ID: clementine88

You know what i love about these threads? People can go way off topic and the mods can't lock it.
    Offended by what I say? Go here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3_Zw7pVf8

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I don't think you're reading very well. My syn makes me update my stats in their database every war. I have no idea what point you're trying to make.
    My MW faction uses dockbot. If it was just a database of Intel that would be fine (although I think all this Intel takes out most of the fun there is in war - ie, the scouting), but it also keeps records of attendance, wall hits etc etc. Consequently I refuse to log in to it. I've also learnt the officers keep Google Docs on every member's record in events. That makes me very uncomfortable, but I've been there since the very beginning so don't wish to leave. That said, these are games not some workplace assessment.

I'm not sure why your syn would demand you do that. You're the one playing your account, and you know who you can hit during a battle. It's nothing to do with them what your stats are just so long as you can pull your weight in the tier you're in.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Just say no to spreadsheets.

#smug
    Line ID: clementine88

So basically people complained that they were sitting on hundreds of billions / trillions of cash, and asked for new store items, to have something to spend it on.
    Gree, as lazy as usual, changes the stats of the old store items (ITEMS WE WERE ALREADY MAXED ON), so people still have nothing to buy.
    It's idiotic, even in gree standards (and those standards are low. Very very low).
    Now we wait another year before you put NEW store items?
    Bolt, i'd love to hear your comment on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    So basically people complained that they were sitting on hundreds of billions / trillions of cash, and asked for new store items, to have something to spend it on.
    Gree, as lazy as usual, changes the stats of the old store items (ITEMS WE WERE ALREADY MAXED ON), so people still have nothing to buy.
    It's idiotic, even in gree standards (and those standards are low. Very very low).
    Now we wait another year before you put NEW store items?
    Bolt, i'd love to hear your comment on this.
    I'm not maxed on any of those..... yet

#smuggerthanthou
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

So you just going to do back to back Epic Boss from here on out?