Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Crime City Feedback (7/14/2015)

Hello Gangsters!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Crime City. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion. To discuss a specific topic, please create a separate thread on the General forum.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

TL;DR
    extra

You should stop putting up this thread for a spell and read the ones you have for now.

Just a suggestion.

war event: premium matches=great improvement, makes the event much more interesting.
    epic boss: 150 bosses is way too much, hard to finish with pretty good stats...and just boring and repeatable
    iph: many players worked long time on their iph and currently high iph is useless...special items with high cost (like used to be on ltq once) or ltb elite (expensive buildings in cc cash and not for gold) could be good idea...
    ltq: too much xp points and no special missions like used to be...most players stopped to participate on it for long time.

A basic economics lesson, Gree... your current economy has massive amounts of currency being created continuously, but nothing's being consumed. Occasionally there are one-time purchases that cash can be used for, but those are obviously limited.

If you really want to make cash useful, you've got to give us something to spend it on that's continuous or temporary. There's got to be CONSUMPTION, not just accumulation. Really expensive consumable items with cool bonuses would be a great idea and easily implemented. Charge people $20B for a consumable item that gives a 1% IP bonus and watch how fast cash becomes scarce.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Fix duplicates prizes. A player being deprived of 61% in mods isn't "game balance".
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

That would depend on what you think needs to be balanced, Evan. If you don't want the prize, don't spend your tapjoy (heh) gold to get it.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    That would depend on what you think needs to be balanced, Evan. If you don't want the prize, don't spend your tapjoy (heh) gold to get it.
    How many duplicate prizes do you have, dipstik?

I am siding with Evan on this one what will an extra 61% of non mafia mods do to your stats. Basically nothing

Can't say I've ever bothered to check, evan. If my syn didn't make me do it every war, I probably wouldn't even look at my stats. It's not a big deal.
    Still mad at Bostick.

If my syn didn't make me do it every war
    Wait.. I thought I was the sucker that's hooked and doesn't want to disappoint my teammates.

Didn't you tell me that in a thread where I said the exact same thing?

I don't think you're reading very well. My syn makes me update my stats in their database every war. I have no idea what point you're trying to make.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I don't think you're reading very well. My syn makes me update my stats in their database every war. I have no idea what point you're trying to make.
    Syndicates make us meet requirements so we can stay, right? Even if it's something small like entering stats into a database or participating in war and meeting a small min. Even if we don't want to enter our stats into a database or participate in a war, we do it so we can stay in our syndicate.

So even if GREE has 6 battle weekends in a row, and you don't want to participate in one or any of them, we will for the sole reason we can stay, because what player would do it
    If my syn didn't make me do it every war
    That's, again, what GREE takes advantage of, and what I don't like.

(I'm referring to the back.. to back.. to back thread, btw)

If GREE got rid of syndicates tomorrow, I'd still be here. If my syn started requiring more than I want to give, I'd leave. I actually did recently. The difference is, I wouldn't be constantly complaining for gree to make things easier for me.

Still not exactly sure what your point is, and we've gone a bit off topic from your original baseless complaint.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Well then what do you play for? If you don't care about stats or your syndicate or what GREE does at all, why do you play this game and why are you on this forum right now complaining about someone complaining about a phone game?