Kingdom Age Feedback (7/14/2015) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kingdom Age Feedback (7/14/2015)

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    2-0 still no prizes ?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Please do something about these trial quests, a bunch of level one and two trials is so trivial and time consuming. And as mentioned before, some of us play multiple characters, I play 5 primarily now, and 1 b/c it made me make one when I got my new phone. I would so much rather have to do a few hard ones over a bunch of little ones, or by all means make it more for the guild as a whole and less per player. My guild finishes that part before I finish 2/5 usually. Kudos on the button to attack a player once in their land instead of finding an avatar, which sometimes simply is not there and appears a full minute later, even when they have no buildings, and even longer if they appear behind trees and such since we cannot see them til they move out. A pain when driving (j/k) I do love the changes myself to the EB event, however it is such a chore to make them appear, a summon button (and moving the mega attack button to a different spot due to the above mentioned waste of gems reason when accidentally hit fighting a level 3 boss, or I should say lag hit) the pvp events are also a nice change. Trials were a great addition to the game when you brought them out. If someone wanted to make good gold and get good units they could choose to do a trial when things were slow, or busy if inclined to do so. Now the units at the highest level simply do not match what drop from the bosses now, (even though the EB drops keep going up and down for no apparent reason, it gets harder, the rewards are smaller per kill) so doing high level trials is a waste of time since the reward no longer is equivalent to doing a good quest. Please add a summon button to bosses for us multi character players. I will have 5 pop on one device and 1 on another in the same amount of time. Oddly it works the best on my outdated ios 6 ipod 3. It pops almost every time I hit 2 mobs and wait 10 seconds. The other newer devices appear totally random.

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    Please do not create a new "Feedback" thread. Instead, summarize what we have said/are asking for, show us what will be brought to the Dev Team and perhaps indicate the likelihood of each request.

Please and thank you.
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Acadian View Post
    Please do something about these trial quests, a bunch of level one and two trials is so trivial and time consuming. And as mentioned before, some of us play multiple characters, I play 5 primarily now, and 1 b/c it made me make one when I got my new phone. I would so much rather have to do a few hard ones over a bunch of little ones, or by all means make it more for the guild as a whole and less per player. My guild finishes that part before I finish 2/5 usually.

Kudos on the button to attack a player once in their land instead of finding an avatar, which sometimes simply is not there and appears a full minute later, even when they have no buildings, and even longer if they appear behind trees and such since we cannot see them til they move out. A pain when driving (j/k)

I do love the changes myself to the EB event, however it is such a chore to make them appear, a summon button (and moving the mega attack button to a different spot due to the above mentioned waste of gems reason when accidentally hit fighting a level 3 boss, or I should say lag hit) the pvp events are also a nice change.

Trials were a great addition to the game when you brought them out. If someone wanted to make good gold and get good units they could choose to do a trial when things were slow, or busy if inclined to do so. Now the units at the highest level simply do not match what drop from the bosses now, (even though the EB drops keep going up and down for no apparent reason, it gets harder, the rewards are smaller per kill) so doing high level trials is a waste of time since the reward no longer is equivalent to doing a good quest.

Please add a summon button to bosses for us multi character players. I will have 5 pop on one device and 1 on another in the same amount of time. Oddly it works the best on my outdated ios 6 ipod 3. It pops almost every time I hit 2 mobs and wait 10 seconds. The other newer devices appear totally random.
    Dude, paragraphs and bullets are your friend... too damn hard to read otherwise!
    Last edited by Shadows; 07-28-2015 at 07:41 PM.

Post Count
    Just applied that latest update, like a fool, and now I need to know what other ports need to be opened in my firewall for the game to work again. Thanks for changing them. Works over 4G but am blocked by my firewall.