Kingdom Age Feedback (7/14/2015)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Age Feedback (7/14/2015)

Banned
    Post Count

Lightbulb Kingdom Age Feedback (7/14/2015)

Hello Kingdom Age Rulers!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Kingdom Age. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion. To discuss a specific topic, please create a separate thread on the General forum.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Cut and paste artist

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    We need
    Health potions
    Less temporary boosts
    More upgrades
    More communication
    40% off gem sales
    Drops for EB and RB that can make our armies
    Keep the LTQs with insane amounts of energy, we can use the breaks!
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    �� Cut and paste response, because requests have not changed. ��
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.

Post Count
    all said before - nothing new, only getting worse.... no respose or change for our main problems - so why keep this thread up???

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Customer support:
    Communicate
    Be honest
    Communicate
    Know what you're talking about
    Communicate
    Make sure you make commitments you can keep
    Communicate
    Be present

Post Count
    oh.... a new feedback.... in my opinion it is incredible that Bolt got banned for telling us the truth....
    so a 'good' mod as to lie to us - thx for this information

Post Count
    So we still have a Banned Mod with an open post .....and some new Mod that has asked us to Quit the game and have family time ....am I getting this right ??
    KA Feedback........is this due to the USA Office being closed ? or maybe downsizeing the Gree empire due to no one spending ?
    This new Mod is a joke..Gree choose another...that's feed back !!

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Wait a tick......
    Bolt is banned?!?!?!
    WTF is going in here?!?!?!

Edit: This must be a fluke or this truly is the end. What is happening?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    ...and some new Mod that has asked us to Quit the game and have family time ....am I getting this right ??
    What new mod?
    Last edited by Sandhawk; 07-21-2015 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Flabbergasted...
    KA - ✠ Southern Dutch Knights 769-614-822
    CC - 🔫 Old Retired Gangsters 980-215-010
    MW - 🌎Maverick 196-547-849

Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    Bolt was banned, as far as I understand, for setting us straight about a useless prize. At least he was forthcoming and honest. Uberfauker is playing games with text color, I think. That's all.
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    People are pretty pissed about the last two extended wars, changes to EB, the terrible RB prizes, and ridiculous LTQ and GLTQ requirements. I talk with many players throughout the top guilds and have never seen so much negativity directed toward Gree as I have in the last 4 weeks. I hope you realize that.

But probably not, since nobody at Gree seems to read these feedback threads.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Post Count
    looks more and more to me that gree is trying to get the last possible money out of the game before they pull the plug - or they are more stupid as I thought.... the way they are speeding up the death of KA is incredible.... all what they do seems to be directed towards te end of KA.
    It is impossible to keep the game running with so many obvious offends against the player. They are totally ignoring our problems. LTQs have become unplayable, RB rewards are useless (even for my minis below lvl 100 none of the droprewards is of any use), far to many events and too long wars lead to a burn out of many peeps. There are less and less guilds (just take a look at the ranking from battles - especially the cp of the guilds behind top200.... It's obvious that many peeps have already left the game - on the otherhand more and more create multiple accounts because they don't get enough new members to fill up the guilds - multiple accounts have got too expensive after you needed to buy equipment - so this accounts will be deleted too.... and the amount of still playing peeps will continue to go down....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So, with Gree laying off the entire Customer Management team, is it safe to say we can stop this charade where Gree pretends to care customer feedback?
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Extra features that would be great:

- Ability to sell units/equipment (due to stat increase lots of units/equipment we spent lots of gold on have become obsolete, would be nice to be able to get some of that gold back)
    - Give (low amount) of gems as rewards for quests (like you guys do in knights and dragons)
    - Show start time info for events (like you do in knights and dragons), e.g. by showing a countdown timer (like the one for war) in the events list starting 24 hrs before the actual start (since you changed the event start time, for Europe, events now start at 12 'o clock at night and I have been staying awake at times expecting a new event to be started and then finding out that at 12pm that there was no new event)
    - Show type of event in event list (e.g. raid boss, epic boss, box, mob, trial etc.)
    - Add 'donate all' button to stones screen for guild vault (like the donate all button for orbs).
    - Move the 'fight now' button on the Epic Boss pop-up screen (after boss is triggered) so that it does not sit in the same position as 'the mega button (gems) for the next screen (I lost 75 gems this EB round because I hit the fight button and thought nothing happened so I hit it again and it turned out my first tap was actually registered so now my second tap did hit the mega button which I didn't need to use at that time because I was still on the lower lvl bosses)
    - Change auto-equip button for hero equipment into a pop-up where you could select something like 'max attack', 'max defense', 'balanced'. (Depending on the type of event you might want to have a different setup)
    - Allow buildings to be moved while they are still upgrading/building.
    - If you are upgrading the max amount of buildings and you hit upgrade on another building, you now only see the 'can't upgrade' message. Can you please at least show the upgrade cost on the screen, helps to plan ahead.
    - If you sell a building, please show the amount of money you will get before you actually sell it.
    - When not in a battle in war, or not currently fighting an epic boss, can you somehow add the option somewhere where we can see how much time is left before healthbar is full.
    - With the new pvp quests being more frequent, can you maybe add stamina potions alongside energy and health potions?
    - Can you remove all units with an inactive temp bonus from the View Bonus list (Individual TAB).
    - Add a sort option to the guild members list on the Guild/Info/Members TAB (Sort by name/rank)
    - Add an announcement check-box to guild chat message which results in a iOS push message (like when someone posts on your private wall) so that you can notify your guild about something
    - Add a 'Last week' filter on the Ranking/Donations TAB of the Guild screen
    - Add an attack button to the rivals screen when you chose to travel to the a rivals kingdom, it's terrible to try to find the tiny moving avatar between the loads of buildings on the ever growing kingdoms

Bugs:

- After the last update, sorting on rank, name, damage or orbs does no longer work on the rank TAB of the raid boss screen
    - Sort bug also exists on the Main TAB of the Conquest screen. It does no longer sort on Name, Wins/Losses or Points
    - Fix the 'attack command center' text on the battle TAB during war (It's called castle in kingdom age)
    - Fix the news TAB which shows the people who attacked/raided you: It shows 'moments ago' for all entries.
    Last edited by SavMachII; 07-24-2015 at 05:16 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SavMachII View Post
    Extra features that would be great:

- Ability to sell units/equipment (due to stat increase lots of units/equipment we spent lots of gold on have become obsolete, would be nice to be able to get some of that gold back)
    I memmer the dev's promising an ability to recycle unused units for something special during the first AMA thread... nothing ever came of it, to no one's surprise...

- Show start time info for events (like you do in knights and dragons), e.g. by showing a countdown timer (like the one for war) in the events list starting 24 hrs before the actual start (since you changed the event start time, for Europe, events now start at 12 'o clock at night and I have been staying awake at times expecting a new event to be started and then finding out that at 12pm that there was no new event)
    - Show type of event in event list (e.g. raid boss, epic boss, box, mob, trial etc.)
    I lost count how many times this community has asked for this... we've yet to see any change close to what we asked for...

- Add 'donate all' button to stones screen for guild vault (like the donate all button for orbs).
    Exactly!!

- If you are upgrading the max amount of buildings and you hit upgrade on another building, you now only see the 'can't upgrade' message. Can you please at least show the upgrade cost on the screen, helps to plan ahead.
    Yup!

- If you sell a building, please show the amount of money you will get before you actually sell it.
    Word...

- With the new pvp quests being more frequent, can you maybe add stamina potions alongside energy and health potions?
    Good idea!

- Add an announcement check-box to guild chat message which results in a iOS push message (like when someone posts on your private wall) so that you can notify your guild about something
    - Add a 'Last week' filter on the Ranking/Donations TAB of the Guild screen
    I think a lot of guilds would appreciate this...