DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Member drama

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Member drama

There has been a sore lack of member drama on the forums as of late. In light of ongoing peace, I am hereby changing my in-game name to "ZC Leader" and posting embarrassing facts about "myself" onto members' walls. It is my hope that ZC takes this as hostile action and declares war.

In addition, I would like to propose declaring war on both the forum moderators and, if they do not join our ranks, the community moderators. Dippy shall be our flag, rather than our leader, since he will not run for election, nor will he serve if elected.

Remember this day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Post Count
    Have your fun, OP, but unfortunately real players don't dream about your fake drama.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJess View Post
    Have your fun, OP, but unfortunately real players don't dream about your fake drama.
    That rather depends on what they're playing, now, doesn't it?

At last you tried. C+ for effort.
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Post Count
    No, it doesn't, sorry to break it to you. But have at it w your fake drama if you wish.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    No, it doesn't, sorry to break it to you. But have at it w your fake drama if you wish.

Or her. Jess is kind of ambiguous.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    There has been a sore lack of member drama on the forums as of late. In light of ongoing peace, I am hereby changing my in-game name to "ZC Leader" and posting embarrassing facts about "myself" onto members' walls. It is my hope that ZC takes this as hostile action and declares war.

In addition, I would like to propose declaring war on both the forum moderators and, if they do not join our ranks, the community moderators. Dippy shall be our flag, rather than our leader, since he will not run for election, nor will he serve if elected.

Remember this day.
    As a proud gay member of Zc I warn you not to do this or else you will be hearing from my legal team.

Post Count
    I hope you brought popcorn
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This made me lol and lol some more

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    As a proud gay member of Zc I warn you not to do this or else you will be hearing from my legal team.
    I certainly invite you to try! My lawyer has vast experience dealing with people of your type, and he works for popcorn.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Or her. Jess is kind of ambiguous.
    Im looking and im laughing
    I AM BATMAN

Post Count
    image.jpg

Who wants popcorn!

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Now let me get this clear- is this some crew called "Real Players" v. "Zombie Crew" in a Battle to the Death?
    What's the Line in Las Vegas?
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Post Count
    I certainly invite you to try! My lawyer has vast experience dealing with people of your type, and he works for popcorn.

Judging by the amount of gold you have in that photo I wouldn't be suing you for much anyway as you are obviously a poor peasant using tapjoy gold.

I will however get in touch with Gree and have your name changed to Alex.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Judging by the amount of gold you have in that photo I wouldn't be suing you for much anyway as you are obviously a poor peasant using tapjoy gold.

I will however get in touch with Gree and have your name changed to Alex.
    No, just spent $5 to get enough gold to change my name. Tapjoy takes too much time for me to bother with it.
    Last edited by John_Locke; 07-14-2015 at 11:17 PM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count

Remember this day.
    It all sounds a bit amateurish. Payam's fake Xenoke was a master at posting "embarrassing facts", for a while at least, but if you want a war with Zc, why not just attack them whenever and wherever? That worked for me with MWWM; so much that I was Shotty's public enemy #1 for a while.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 07-15-2015 at 12:50 AM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"