Exclamation Heroic Mode Extension

Attention Knights!

Due to the issues experienced with Heroic Mode yesterday, we have extended it by 24 hours. It will now end tomorrow, July 15 at 2pm, PDT.

We appreciate your dedication to Knights & Dragons!

Yeah but all crystals and shards we already had are gone so start from scratch with 24 hours, great!
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

In my case, 2 days ago I was missing just ONE crystal from the Kingdom of darkness and after LOTS of runs I have not been able to get the missing crystal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mos20 View Post
    Yeah but all crystals and shards we already had are gone so start from scratch with 24 hours, great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarauko View Post
    In my case, 2 days ago I was missing just ONE crystal from the Kingdom of darkness and after LOTS of runs I have not been able to get the missing crystal.
    Apologies for the inconveniences this has caused you guys. You can contact Customer Support and explain to them the affect this had on your game and see if they can assist you. You can contact them online here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

I just got a Scorpius non-plus "compensation" out of the blue on my main account... (I didn't have any problems with Heroic)
    My alts don't have it (yet), so what are the criteria for these Scorpius gifts?
    Everybody who participated at heroic a Scorpius non-plus? Those around 8 crystals a non-plus and those around 16 crystals a plus? Something else?
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Attention Knights!

Due to the issues experienced with Heroic Mode yesterday, we have extended it by 24 hours. It will now end tomorrow, July 15 at 2pm, PDT.

We appreciate your dedication to Knights & Dragons!
    This is a very rare practice for GREE, to extend event-time when issues arise, and I hope it's appreciated and remembered by the K&D community.

Thank you for posting, Relic!

Got the Scorpious as well!! Without crafting time, the message said that the kingdom chipped in to get me the armor LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Valarauko View Post
    Got the Scorpious as well!! Without crafting time, the message said that the kingdom chipped in to get me the armor LOL
    Do you now have 2 non-plus? My crafting non-plus should finish in a few hours (I had about 8 1/2 crytals before the end of Heroic) so then I will have 2 non-plus. Hey, I don't object to free fusion fodder, but am still curious of the criteria for handing them out...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

What were the criteria for recieving one?
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Do you now have 2 non-plus? My crafting non-plus should finish in a few hours (I had about 8 1/2 crytals before the end of Heroic) so then I will have 2 non-plus. Hey, I don't object to free fusion fodder, but am still curious of the criteria for handing them out...
    No, I had trouble getting the last crystal to craft non-plus and reported it as an issue. Just that one for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    What were the criteria for recieving one?
    I have absolutely no idea why I got a second regular Scorpius. I was crafting my single regular, started doing it during the last 24 hours as I was trying to fuse one to be able to craft the plus. I had three crystals additional crystals ready, but did not send in any ticket, as I was ok of going only for 11-12 crystals. Never even tried to get all 16. This morning when I logged in, the one I've been crafting was ready, but then I got a pop-up of of the Dark Prince doing his work. I dismissed it, but later I noticed having two Scorpiuses in my inventory.