Ultimate LTQ

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ultimate LTQ

Post Count

Ultimate LTQ

So, like most (I’m guessing), I went as far as 3/10 of Ultimate LTQ this round, and last. But, it seems the 3/10 prize did not go into my inventory?? I believe the weapon for 1 & 3/10 of last LTQ was the same prize (Airstrip Hacksaw 2.2m/1.9m) – I only have 1.
    This LTQ; 1/10 is Decompression Disguise 2m/1.9m, I have that…But I do not have 3/10 weapon. 3/10 this time was some type of bomb with the same stats as Decompression Disguise, which means it should be in my inventory right beside the Decompression Disguise (when sorted by attack)….

Anyone else have this problem?

And yes, I bought gold, and yes, I have henchmen, and yes, I'm doing an event that I want, and I'm happily gaming mate....Just trying to cover all the smart arse responses I'm about to get

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lmao.....Oasis, you hit nail on the head....You forgot to include answer a question with questions and take a shot at the mod or community managers. Happy gaming mate from my legal team.

Post Count
    I've already completed Ultimate 3/10 for this LTQ. If you can tell me what the prize was I'll check my inventory to see if it's there. I did Ultimate 1/10 on the last LTQ and I do not have an airstrip hacksaw, so either this is the wrong prize or I didn't receive it.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Decompression Disguise is 2m attack; Decompression Biological (the bomb) is 2.2m attack. So they'll be close but not necessarily next door to each other. Did you try closing and reopening? The server fouled up during level 2 for me so I had to relaunch and do the second hit over before going on to level 3. Before doing that it was telling me I'd got the brick for level 2, but I couldn't move on.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    I did receive the weapons Sister listed above. Hopefully yours will show up when you reopen.

Post Count
    I have restarted several times, but no weapon. I've sent in a ticket - we'll see what happens.
    Thanks all.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I completed 4 levels of the Ultimate, but after the recent update (on android) my goals have been reset from 4/10 to 1/10 and the 2 prizes are missing. This is a total screw-up.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Same issues with LTQ. All progress I made showing as not even started. Seems if the game reverts back to nothing completed. The energy spent on it should be reset as well, not show as used up. Just my opinion

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I had also issues with this LTQ, game did not want to attack etc. At some point all 3 goals were gone (without finishing). Took 2 restarts of the game to have them back. Guess I was lucky to get them back at the levels I was.
    Do you need to finish elite to finish ultimate btw?