Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Which is a pity! There is no logical reason why the ability to craft new stuff should be suspended just because you have collected lots of rewards over time.

The whole game becomes kinda pointless when you fight / grind for rewards that you have to delete afterwards just so you can craft other stuff with it - stuff you can then not maximize because you have deleted away the upgrade material!

Some players may take these kinds of things as 'nature's law' just because 'it has always been that way', but there's no good reason - I would rather call it a design problem. I suppose they had some technical limitation in the early days of K&D (like using short integers for the count variable, an unfortunate array construct or whatever) and still couldn't sort that out. That is probably the only reason why we have to deal with a ridiculously small armory in times of DragonForge which swallows 150+ pieces of fusion armor within 5 minutes to maximize.

I'm not aiming at a small increase in armory space, I propose to remove this needless limitation altogether and allow us to decide ourselves what we consider worth keeping and what we don't! After all, we're allowed to do it with jewelry as well.
    Last edited by roookey1; 08-31-2015 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    I suppose they had some technical limitation in the early days of K&D (like using short integers for the count variable, an unfortunate array construct or whatever) and still couldn't sort that out. That is probably the only reason why we have to deal with a ridiculously small armory in times of DragonForge which swallows 150+ pieces of fusion armor within 5 minutes to maximize.
    a) KnD most likely still is a bunch of spaghetti code or we wouldn't have the constant bugs, security holes etc. returning.
    b) you yourself have just written down probably one of the reasons for Gree to not work on removing the cap: they don't want you to max out the shiny new DF within 5 minutes...
    Before DF, most (sub-)top runners were probably capping all their shiny new epics within minutes, then they jacked up enhancement points needed with the introduction of DF and now they introduced the fusion boost chest, since nobody can stockpile enough fodder to max those DFs quickly...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    a) KnD most likely still is a bunch of spaghetti code or we wouldn't have the constant bugs, security holes etc. returning.
    b) you yourself have just written down probably one of the reasons for Gree to not work on removing the cap: they don't want you to max out the shiny new DF within 5 minutes...
    Before DF, most (sub-)top runners were probably capping all their shiny new epics within minutes, then they jacked up enhancement points needed with the introduction of DF and now they introduced the fusion boost chest, since nobody can stockpile enough fodder to
    max those DFs quickly...
    That's kind of true, but if they make the Armor Slots unlimited like the R&A, ppl might actually pay more in top runs in Raids because then they wouldn't have to worry about running out of Armor Slots, ppl might even play HM again if they quit it due to problems involving Armor Slot limitation(i.e. Roookey1). Then GREE will also make profit too so they won't have to worry about losing profit. Too bad there isn't anyone who can and will relay it to the GREE Team.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I for one can definitely say that I would be more active in the game without that stupid limitation. Call it obsessive-compulsive or not, I won't delete nice fusion armor (FB's, 3-stars and above) which I have received as reward before. And if I can't craft anything due to this cap, it goes without saying that half of the game is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    I for one can definitely say that I would be more active in the game without that stupid limitation. Call it obsessive-compulsive or not, I won't delete nice fusion armor (FB's, 3-stars and above) which I have received as reward before. And if I can't craft anything due to this cap, it goes without saying that half of the game is pointless.
    I would agree with this but if you think 50% of the game is pointless than I think 100% that responding to this Feedback thread is pointless as I can't name a single Forum user who will relay this to GREE.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I completely agree. I just consider it as ranting or 'talking to the hand'.

However, interestingly, there still seems to be someone acting as a bridge between customers and the company on the G+ beta groups writing as 'Gwen'. I wonder if this staff members also checks on these forums or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Can we have the ability to put some special characters in our names and maybe have 5+ more characters for our name. Some characters that would be nice to use are periods, hyphens, slashes, etc.

Also, when choosing an armor to equip, your oldest armors show up first and newest last (assuming they're maxed/same level). Can this be switched? I always have to scroll through many epics just to equip the one I want on my main knight.
    I noticed both of these have been added (some time ago). Thanks.
    no

...and they have added a "you want more armor space? then pay us gems!" buttom... -_-
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

this is a ripoff! My armory is full of earth-containing epics I can't fuse anymore, other epics and DF's I still need, unfusible douple and triple Df's, and fusion boosts with an ingame value of real gold nowadays when maximimzing a single DF's can take several weeks. So I can't participate in the EB event, because I can't craft, and if I would clean out all FB's and the few remaining 3-stars, I couldn't upgrade those armors to be able to create the + versions later. It's ridiculous!

GREE, OPEN UP THOSE ARMOR SLOTS!!!! And don't be so greedy to cash in on every friggin' part of the game!
    Last edited by roookey1; 10-07-2015 at 05:42 PM.

Can we have the ability to fuse set jewelry? Currently when you try fusing it, it won't let you select another 4* ring/amulet and says, "Combined [Rings/Amulets] need to share the same rarity. Pick a(n) [Ring/Amulet] with the same rarity!" Since blitzes replace the set jewelry with Ridges and Focus', it would be nice to have set rings count as Ridges, and set amulets count as Focus'.

EDIT: I mean fuse away, not fuse the actual jewelry.
    Last edited by Sent; 10-12-2015 at 10:14 AM.
    no

Also, please, PLEASE let r&a preserve enhancement when fused!

Quote Originally Posted by RE Thargor View Post
    Also, please, PLEASE let r&a preserve enhancement when fused!
    That's probably not going to happen because I don't see GREE doing that to Armor sets. If it doesn't perserve enhancement, then people will tend to try and get more bling to do so. This is GREE's way of thinking.

Hey i dont say do this much but what if gree equilized guild wars out more better im only have two members in my guild with no dragonforge armour and im taken on 8+member with dragonforge amour how am i suspose to win if i cant get past there sentinal

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Uchiha View Post
    Hey i dont say do this much but what if gree equilized guild wars out more better im only have two members in my guild with no dragonforge armour and im taken on 8+member with dragonforge amour how am i suspose to win if i cant get past there sentinal
    Very simple, you don't. The Sentinel is supposed to be the strongest one, although there is a set amount of times needed until you can get past the Sentinel so no worries.

I am getting often crash problems with iphone 6
    the problem is that after crash the raid energy is gone

this is unfair.