Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    Android game won't load after maintenance
    Not 100% sure if related, but after I got the "reload" loop, I checked the google play store and noticed I was a version behind. After updating, login succeeded.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Not 100% sure if related, but after I got the "reload" loop, I checked the google play store and noticed I was a version behind. After updating, login succeeded.
    That might be the case since the last time I updated was before this update.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

That might be the case since the last time I updated was before the maintenance and it was working fine until the maintenance.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I have a solution to help improve the game, it's called having another company buy Knights & Dragons so that it isn't run by a greedy, profit-making, Customer Service-deficient company but by an actual company that is decent enough.

Lol, looks like the topic about the bug that allowed people to restore used gems got deleted...
    But it's silly what a mess KnD is by not properly moving all important stuff to the server and not making the client a dumb I/O terminal.
    I just started doing a bit of raiding on my alts to farm some milestones and then suddenly noticed 1 being on 5 energy and the other being on 9 energy while tag-teaming level 2 raid bosses and clearing the exact same milestones. So one of them apparently got the rewards of the 24,000 points milestone twice, which should be impossible to happen if the server is in charge of handing out milestone rewards... (it makes me wonder if the client could in principle do things like collect energy milestones dozens of times or send arbitrary raid damage values which the server would then not object to...)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Thats random marco. sometimes i get 24 energy off 9m milestones sometimes i get 12

But as to the deleted topic. I think gree knows what the abuse is and who are using it but it brings them money because others compete with people with unlimited gems. So why should they care?
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Thats random marco. sometimes i get 24 energy off 9m milestones sometimes i get 12
    if it was an "OR" case, they would have put "OR" there like at daily login rewards. (I don't think the extra/double energy shows up as double on the popups that show you what you gained from milestones.)

I think KnD was basically designed with a offline-ish core, having the client handle everything and they applied patches to it where they thought they really needed it when more multiplayer things got added instead of rewriting it to a server-based core.

if it was an "OR" case, they would have put "OR" there like at daily login rewards. (I don't think the extra/double energy shows up as double on the popups that show you what you gained from milestones.)

I think KnD was basically designed with a offline-ish core, having the client handle everything and they applied patches to it where they thought they really needed it when more multiplayer things got added instead of rewriting it to a server-based core.
    I agree
    Its a bug and happens sometimes.

"offline-ish core"...I believe its true.
    Many "fix" made more communication to server(Read more savepoints)
    Gree's Customer Service Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Pimatsu View Post
    I agree
    Its a bug and happens sometimes.

"offline-ish core"...I believe its true.
    Many "fix" made more communication to server(Read more savepoints)
    In another game I play, there is no "save/sync to server", since (near) everything you try to do is just sent directly to the server, after which the server tells the client what to "playback" to the player; no saving to the client (first).
    On KnD, things like special attack makes that a bit more difficult to implement, but in the time KnD has been running now, they should have been able to rewrite it kind of like that...

Weird... I thought that the "silver keys converted to enchanted keys upon app update" would mean they'd probably scrap the tired old silver chest, but it's still here...
    Oh well, I don't object to my keys being upgraded to now have chance of fusion boosts, better rings/amulets fodder. The number of gems from either type probably about evens out (more often from silver, more at once from enchanted) .

Chest change wise, I would have prefered if they'd have given the Dark Prince chest the contents of the new champions chest instead of making that one an extra chest.
    It would have been win-win:
    - better results from DPC keys (which right now aren't really better than enchanted keys)
    - Gree would no longer have to put resources into making that newbie trap Nemesis armor each week

So far, I like @Ant Venom's suggestion about selling K&D to a more professional company best in this thread!

@Marco, you don't understand: the Silver Chest has to stay there, because sure enough there will be a few players who accidentally click the button and spend gems- who cares about them feeling pissed if they get a bronze armor or an 'earth shard' in return? It's the MONEY that counts. Gree doesn't think about tomorrow.
    This also applies for the Prince / Champions chest - great suggestion and any company trying to make their customers happy would do it (as it is overdue since the appearance of DF armor), just as to improve the drop rates of the 'Limited garbage' chests, but GREE won't because they either don't care or simply don't know how to do it better.

K&D is a great game, but ruined by mismanagement. I don't think it will survive this year.

I would like to see a Friend's Leader-board for the EPIC BOSS - showing your total damage and last level defeated. This would let me know how the rest of my guild is doing vs. the EB's.

As you know, the only info on the EB we get is vs. other players.

You already have a Friend Leader-board for the Arena, you should have on for the EB too.

Thanks
    Guild: Skywarriors

Ign: Achilles - Guild Master

Guild Page: http://goo.gl/CtxUqQ

A small revamp of the raid rewards would be nice. Just to add one or more milestones beyond 12 million points (12 million points is relatively easy to reach if you are committed or going for a >t25 run)

One new suggestion I have is to include a final milestone that gives you a df chest key (or more than one) for the weekly dragonforged chests. If only available at higher milestones it will only be available to paying players (or determined gem savers) and would be a nice reward after a lot of hard work put in to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by zhaneel View Post
    One new suggestion I have is to include a final milestone that gives you a df chest key (or more than one) for the weekly dragonforged chests.
    That reminded me - I would like to see you get KEYS to higher level chests as a possible outcome of opening a chest.

i.e. You use a silver key and possibly get gold key. You use a gold key, and possibly get a purple key, etc.

(just so tired of getting armor crafting materials)
    Guild: Skywarriors

Ign: Achilles - Guild Master

Guild Page: http://goo.gl/CtxUqQ

Quote Originally Posted by HRDerbySean View Post
    (just so tired of getting armor crafting materials)
    don't say you're not happy and motivated by your daily share of 'earth shards'!!!!