Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Mos20 View Post
    T25/T50 purely on free energy in what, raids? Come on, is that in guild or player ranking because I don't see how you could get top 25/50 in player ranking purely on free energy.
    Of course guild ranking lmao, you would NEVER see me near the t50 individual ranking. You see, on my weekends I have something called a life. This involves human interaction with my family, not with some online "family" mindlessly tappi g away at my phone and/or tablet for the whole weekend to obtain some virtual garbage that will just be stripped down next week to rinse and repeat. Hmmm... yeah, doesnt sound very appealing, I will never dedicate that much time to this game hahaha, seeing as I have a life.

Did that answer your question???

Everyone their own. I cant bring myself to it either nor do i have the means to do so byt other people might enjoy it when they have a lazy weekend. I dont know the t50 scores but if you have good armors it takes considerably less time.

Anyhow. Feedback.
    -Please try to prevent more bugs like the eb and heroic. Already afraid this war might be crazy cant use more bugs.
    -Please take reports of hacking seriously. Both f2p and spending players dont like to compete against lvl 100 accoubtsaccounts with all df+ they got for abusing.
    -No event df in chest im glad for the people that got lucky but we can really use some new designs and its just a slap in the face for the people who do dedicate their time.
    -Im not too fond of the new milestone rewards. Seems to cater only to the t10 players who already get a sick DF. Id have like up to 100k and better 4* but this is too much.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    -No event df in chest im glad for the people that got lucky but we can really use some new designs and its just a slap in the face for the people who do dedicate their time.
    It's not even about new designs. We don't need a new df in the chest every week. So far they haven't released a new event df in chests in a few chests so hopefully they keep it up.
    no

Who is going to be comunication for Gree here on the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    Who is going to be comunication for Gree here on the forum?
    It's prolly gonna be Sirius the Admin of this Forum. (S)he's finally been connecting on the Forums and responding to our threads.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I just tried to solo boss level 19 and ended up losing because of 6+ misses.
    You know, that bit of code that goes something like
    Code:
    if "narrow win predicted"
    then "quadruple misses to make it a loss"
    is pretty anti-fun, since it punishes trying to play optimal and forces to play safe by a large margin.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I was thinking of a possible new idea regarding gold. Most Maxed guilds seem to have Millions of gold in their bank just sitting around not doing much.

It would be nice if you could withdraw that gold from the guild bank with the approval of guild leaders.
    Allow members to request gold from the back to be withdrawn, then 2/3 of the leaders have to approve the withdraw before it actually gets pulled from the guild bank.
    The 3 leaders being Guild Master, Guild Sentinel, and Guild Champion. As long as 2/3 approve, you should get to withdraw the gold.

How many of us would love to level epics and dragon forged armor but run out of gold?

Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg12 View Post
    I was thinking of a possible new idea regarding gold. Most Maxed guilds seem to have Millions of gold in their bank just sitting around not doing much.

It would be nice if you could withdraw that gold from the guild bank with the approval of guild leaders.
    Allow members to request gold from the back to be withdrawn, then 2/3 of the leaders have to approve the withdraw before it actually gets pulled from the guild bank.
    The 3 leaders being Guild Master, Guild Sentinel, and Guild Champion. As long as 2/3 approve, you should get to withdraw the gold.

How many of us would love to level epics and dragon forged armor but run out of gold?
    So instead of using alts to donate large chunks of gold to guilds to power-level elements, now alts can be used to feed gold to your main account or to others?
    edit: And you'd also remove the gold bottleneck from new accounts, since they'd now instantly could get the gold to unlock and build their whole castle.
    Last edited by Marco_; 07-30-2015 at 03:36 PM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Good day, Knights!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Knights & Dragons. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks.
    How about giving back players who lost war rewards and eb collection armors.
    What are you going to do about this problem?
    It's been almost 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakdpa View Post
    How about giving back players who lost war rewards and eb collection armors.
    What are you going to do about this problem?
    It's been almost 2 weeks.
    Relic is laid off as well as the rest of the Community Managers so don't expect another one of these Feedback Threads, btw it has been over 2 weeks not almost 2 weeks.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    So instead of using alts to donate large chunks of gold to guilds to power-level elements, now alts can be used to feed gold to your main account or to others?
    edit: And you'd also remove the gold bottleneck from new accounts, since they'd now instantly could get the gold to unlock and build their whole castle.
    Level 100 minimum to withdraw and problem solved (I guess).
    no

Not that the existence of the previous moderators would have helped to turn any of the suggestions we have submitted here into reality...

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Level 100 minimum to withdraw and problem solved (I guess).
    You can easily get to Level 100, you can do that in 1 or 2 months at most so it would still not really solve the problem.

Android game won't load after maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    Android game won't load after maintenance
    Yep, it won't but since all the CM's are laid off and you can't load the game you have no other option but to wait, I mean you can't even file a ticket to their 'CS'.