Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Smile Knights & Dragons Feedback (7/14/15)

Good day, Knights!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Knights & Dragons. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks.

My suggestions:

1. Raid and War Dragonforged in Chests
    2. Less Holiday Packs so as to create a f2p Raid or War
    3. HC and up declares only or just add a confirm button for declaring
    4. Make Dragonforged Armors fusible, especially the War and Raid ones
    5. Add more gems for hitting EB milestones
    6. More expansions in the Story Line
    7. Stop recycling the Quests for the Arena as they are getting boring
    8. Improve your "Customer Support"
    9. Add more Armor Slots
    10. Improve the t250 and t100 rewards, getting a Komodo and Komodo+ (respectively) is not very rewarding at all, especially if Komodo+ is not even on par with fusible Epics that aren't the "+" version
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Can we have the ability to put some special characters in our names and maybe have 5+ more characters for our name. Some characters that would be nice to use are periods, hyphens, slashes, etc.

Also, when choosing an armor to equip, your oldest armors show up first and newest last (assuming they're maxed/same level). Can this be switched? I always have to scroll through many epics just to equip the one I want on my main knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    My suggestions:

10. Improve the t250 and t100 rewards, getting a Komodo and Komodo+ (respectively) is not very rewarding at all, especially if Komodo+ is not even on par with fusible Epics that aren't the "+" version
    1. Ban ant venom on forums pls
    4. Ban ant venom on forums pls
    10. t250 rewards don't have to be good. The reward was hellfire not too long ago which was good enough. Last raid, my guild only had 23 members and mostly everyone doing fe (some gemmed a little but no extraordinary scores) doing level 3's. We came in t250. I think Komodo was fine since we barely put in any effort. There's an event every week. You won't get Komodo every single week as shown with previous rewards - Hellfire, Snowstorm, etc.
    no

I agree hes clearly just trolling gets so old
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Can we have the ability to put some special characters in our names and maybe have 5+ more characters for our name. Some characters that would be nice to use are periods, hyphens, slashes, etc.

Also, when choosing an armor to equip, your oldest armors show up first and newest last (assuming they're maxed/same level). Can this be switched? I always have to scroll through many epics just to equip the one I want on my main knight.

1. Ban *name removed* on forums pls
    4. Ban *name removed* on forums pls
    10. t250 rewards don't have to be good. The reward was hellfire not too long ago which was good enough. Last raid, my guild only had 23 members and mostly everyone doing fe (some gemmed a little but no extraordinary scores) doing level 3's. We came in t250. I think Komodo was fine since we barely put in any effort. There's an event every week. You won't get Komodo every single week as shown with previous rewards - Hellfire, Snowstorm, etc.

Please contact me through the forum's private message system with any concerns you have about one of our forum members rather than doing so publicly.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    My suggestions:

2. Less Holiday Packs so as to create a f2p Raid or War
    3. HC and up declares only or just add a confirm button for declaring
    5. Add more gems for hitting EB milestones
    6. More expansions in the Story Line
    7. Stop recycling the Quests for the Arena as they are getting boring
    8. Improve your "Customer Support"
    9. Add more Armor Slots
    I agree with this, especially #1, #2, and #4. When the raid DF were Introduced into chests I was lucjy eniugh to grab each one for ~200 gems. As for less holiday sales, I love the idea. I havent bought a single gem in months and am still able to place into t50-t25 pure llama y on free energy. Honestly Gree, tsking away the holiday packs and introducing raid DF to chests were the 2 best moves you have made in a long time. Now lets go, im ready to claim my Pharoah's DF for 200 gems or less please! As for fusing the raid DF, I believe it's about time since every chest epic (excluding shell-shocked) is made fusable since the latest patch.

To make it fair and keep everyone happy, here is a proposal I am sure many can agree with. Raid DF in chests (as before) and Epic War DF to become fusable. Think of your player base, they all want and surely support this! Count me as the first vote, I look forward to these brilliant changes to keep this game alive!
    Last edited by Regretz; 07-14-2015 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    I agree with this, especially #1, #2, and #4. When the raid DF were Introduced into chests I was lucjy eniugh to grab each one for ~200 gems. As for less holiday sales, I love the idea. I havent bought a single gem in months and am still able to place into t50-t25 pure llama y on free energy. Honestly Gree, tsking away the holiday packs and introducing raid DF to chests were the 2 best moves you have made in a long time. Now lets go, im ready to claim my Pharoah's DF for 200 gems or less please! As for fusing the raid DF, I believe it's about time since every chest epic (excluding shell-shocked) is made fusable since the latest patch.

To make it fair and keep everyone happy, here is a proposal I am sure many can agree with. Raid DF in chests (as before) and Epic War DF to become fusable. Think of your player base, they all want and surely support this! Count me as the first vote, I look forward to these brilliant changes to keep this game alive!
    T25/T50 purely on free energy in what, raids? Come on, is that in guild or player ranking because I don't see how you could get top 25/50 in player ranking purely on free energy.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Raid and war DF in chest is a terrible idea, not gonna go into it to not feed the trolls too much just hope gree knows who to listen to. Sure they will become fusable, looking at when epics became fusable one would think about ~9-11 months and you can have them. Enjoy!

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

Quote Originally Posted by Mos20 View Post
    T25/T50 purely on free energy in what, raids? Come on, is that in guild or player ranking because I don't see how you could get top 25/50 in player ranking purely on free energy.
    T25/T50 in Wars with purely free energy is very much possible actually, as long as you are active enough and there are enough strip Wars (but also if you join DK Empire in Android, not 3D Alliance as the DK Empire is more larger enabling more strip Wars and uses proper stripping etiquette), in Raids, it is also entirely possible too as long as you have strong enough Armors.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

In player ranking? ))))))))))

Other than this, T50 is doable on free energy, T25 requires you leeching off other players or expecting them to carry you. Raids are an exception when your armor is insane (IE you hit 100.000+ per hit on a lvl6)

One small improvement would be a possibility to filter out those Guild Seekers who doesn't fulfill your guilds minimum level. It is unnecessary to scroll through page after page with sub lvl100 guild seekers.

What is the typical response time from issues regarding glitches or issues in-game? I have several glitches reported, none have been answered beyond the obligatory response email. Is this usual?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    In player ranking? ))))))))))

Other than this, T50 is doable on free energy, T25 requires you leeching off other players or expecting them to carry you. Raids are an exception when your armor is insane (IE you hit 100,000+ per hit on a lvl 6)
    You are wrong, T25 is doable with free energy as long as every War that you participate in is a strip as a T25 is usually with a min of 75k-95k which if you do the math works out. Assuming that you use 5 energy every Strip War against a properly stripped GM, you should get roughly 4k War Points and if in a Frenzy about 5k War Points and if you participate in only 19-23 Strip Wars (With and Without Frenzies respectively), you will hit the min (Assuming that the min was 95k).
    Last edited by Ant venom; 07-15-2015 at 01:50 PM.

I see the 3 star fba's are out, how much of a boost are they going to give?

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    I see the 3 star fba's are out, how much of a boost are they going to give?
    someone on facebook said 600 EP for matching elements, so that's a 5-fold increase over 2-star ones.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration